Ch.1: Suspicious Woman

Start from the beginning

I looked around again at everything he put together & the slow jams he had playing ever so softly in the background. There was a long pause as I put my thumb & index finger on my chin. I looked at him then back at his spread. Still quiet.

"You did a'ight" I joked when I finally did respond & we shared a laugh.

I looked into his eyes, the way he was looking at me, it just screamed that he wanted me. I could feel his meat growing up against my thigh as he hugged me tightly in his muscular arms. His hands traveled down my hips & grabbed my ass. He thought he was slick & honestly that food was still gonna be there. Microwave's, stove tops, ovens, toaster ovens etc all were created to heat & cook food.

I jumped up on him, wrapping my legs firmly around his waist. Kissing him with the passion of a woman that loved her man. He sat my ass onto the dining room table and started unbuttoning my shirt, helping me out of it. He licked all on my collarbone & traveled his tongue to where my breast were pressed together, sucking on my tits still in my bra.

"Baby" I panted out. I took his head into my two hands. "The food" I added.

"Fuck the food" he said as he kissed my neck, picking me up & taking me to our bedroom. Four rounds & some hours later. I tried to fall asleep to his faint snoring, but that ol' suspicion of mine came to a head. His phone was vibrating on the nightstand. Someone had called him twice. Who the fuck could be calling at this time of night? I looked at the name just as the phone went back to black. "Dawn" I said out loud. I thought I was thinking it. He moved around a little, like he was going to wake up, so I pretended to be asleep also. I grabbed his hand & put it around me. He rested his chin on my shoulder & returned to his slumber. I was pissed the fuck off. Who the hell was Dawn & why the fuck is she calling hi-

DING!

Someone had just texted his phone. I bet it was Dawn. I knew it! I knew his back stabbing, lying, deceitful ass was cheating on me. I was hoping to God Almighty he wasn't but I'm not shocked nor surprised that he is. I've been too good to this piece of shit & he's just gonna cheat on me? Like I'm nothing, like I'm not the one his bitch ass was on bended knee for? Unbelievable.

All these men out here wanting a piece of me & I stayed faithful to him. I never so much as bat an eyelash at another man. I do love Andre, but I can't just let him play me out like this. I bet him & that bitch talk about me too. I bet he tells her he's gonna leave me & be with her, giving her stank ass some type of fairy tale to believe in. I. Can. Not!

Why the hell do men still act single while in relationships? Always wanting their cake & eating it too. A man expects a woman to remain faithful to him & thinks it's ok to fuck around because... "She doesn't mean shit to me."

Like that changes anything.

They expect us to easily forgive that type of behavior but wouldn't do the same if it us. Then it's like we're forced, in a way to take their crying, punk asses back. Fuck that! We cheat & they come up with all these conspiracy theory ass reasons why we did it.

"You had to have loved him."

"Women can't cheat without getting feelings involved."

Just a bunch of shit! Women can cheat, hell & sometimes...Well most of the time, we do it better than them. Men are sloppy. Like how that bitch just called & texted his phone & I saw it. Had I had another man on the side, he'd never know. He'd never suspect a thing. He kissed my bare breast pulling me back to the fact that I was still in bed with him.