Chapter 5

Elijah's pov

She fell asleep soon after and I reveled in the silence that accompanied thereafter. She is an inquisitive woman. "Woman." I think. That sounds completely better than a girl and it gives all the thoughts I have of her justice for even being present in my mind. I glanced at her and watched as her skin shun in the golden rays of the sun as it hit her perfectly. She is glorious not just because of her obvious beauty but her personality is something outstanding on its own. She is like no one else I have ever met before.

I shook my head to get rid of these thoughts and placed my concentration back on the journey ahead. After 30 minutes a gate could be seen ahead. I pulled up to it and unlock the gate using the code it required. I drove up the driveway and surveyed the place to see if anyone could be spotted in the distance.

I parked at the front steps and woke up Teresa. I was going to have a few cars parked randomly over the area as an easy escape just in case anything comes up and our location has been compromised. I woke up Teresa and led her inside. I showed her the bathroom and the kitchen and set off to put the escape plan in place. I found the ammunition room and chose a few more weapons and knifes and reload the guns I had. I grabbed extra load and head towards the house.

Upon entering the house I realized it would be a good idea to teach her to defend herself. That way she would have a fighting chance if we were to ever be caught. A delicious aroma could be smelt leading me towards the kitchen. Teresa stood at the stove in a short dress that reached mid-thigh. When she turned towards me I could see her breast spilling out of her bra she smiled and said that the food would be ready in a few minutes. I saw the confusion on her face as I abruptly left the room and gripped the front of my pants. E-Junior stood at attention seeking the warm heaven it knew would have obviously been ready for him.

I went in the bathroom stripped and went in the shower. I turned the pipe on and set the water on cold and let the shower blast the cold water on me. Realizing the water was not helping at all I gripped my cock and lost myself in my fantasy "she laid bare on the bed and welcomed me with open arms. Just as I was going on top of her she pushed me off and made me lie down on my back. She went on her knee and knelt over me." I gripped my cock hard and created a steady rhythm building to climax. "She kissed me from my chest and down towards my happy trail. When she reached my cock she held it in her hands and smiled up at me. Her mouth descended down on me and my hand went to her head and gripped her hair in a tight bundle. She moaned in delight and grunted as I pushed deeper down her throat. She rose up and came up to me and engaged in a sensual kiss. She held my dick and placed it within her sweet cavern. She cried out my name."

My hands started moving faster and faster around my dick and that was when I realized she was actually calling out my name through the bathroom door. "Elijah are you in the there?"

"Yea." I grunted in pleasure my hands still moving around my dick regardless of the fact that she was standing right outside the door. I think that brought more pleasure to my aching cock. "Didn't you want me to make dinner? If that's the problem am sorry. I could eat by myself. I'll just share a plate for you and leave it in the oven."

"Everything is ok Ter...Ter....esa," I mumbled. "I will be down in a second." She grunted in response and then hummed and I swore that was the sexiest sound I heard because it brought me to completion. I roared and bucked in my hand as I hit my climax. I caught my breath as I came down from my high. I finished my bath dried off and went downstairs. Teresa sat at the table waiting for me. She got up and retrieved my plate and placed it in front of me. I sat and began eating. It was extremely delicious. She did exceptionally well. The lasagna had been done well.

"A friend of mine will be coming by tomorrow to teach you a few things before she flee from the country." She looked up at me and rest the fork against her chin. "You mean as in self-defense?" I nod. "You don't need to. It was a priority for Sarah when I was growing up to learn the art."

"Ok then. I guess I could just cancel." She grunted in response and carried on eating. The table went quiet after that and no one spoke a word to start a conversation. As soon as I was finish I got up washed my dish and went to the sitting room to place the call.

The phone rang for a few moments and then it was answered. "Hello?"

"Scarlett, it's me Elijah."

"Elijah, love how have you been?"

"Good although I can't say the situation I am in is treating me the same." I grimaced. "That's sad to hear darling, but I am guessing that is not why you're calling."

"Actually I was calling to tell you that you don't need to be here tomorrow." I could feel the relief she felt over the phone. "That's good E because Roman has been closing in on me and you know I can't afford to be caught."

"How is she?" she sighed and replied "She is doing well so far but I can only handle so much at a time." The conversation lulled for a time and it brought me back to when we first met. "It's been good talking to you E but amma have to go Allie is calling me plus my calls have to be limited incase Roman is monitoring them."

"I understand Scar. I hope he understands too pertaining to the past you both have with each other and that Allie gets well soon. I love you." She laughed and replied "I love you too and so does Allie." I grinned and then the call got disconnected. I stood there for a minute but soon I sensed someone standing behind me. When I turned around Teresa was standing there. "Who was that?" her voice was hard and stone cold. I smiled internally and replied with an indifferent tone "Someone."

"Ok then." She replied in clipped tone and turned and left the room. I laughed silently to myself and settled on the couch.

Unknown POV

"How close are you in retrieving the girl brother?" Vince questioned. "Because I am growing impatient."

"We have them on our radar sir. We are just making final plans to get her."

"That's good. I am looking forward to seeingher. I am waiting." Vince grinned and felt entirely pleased to know how closethey actually are togaining the information he has been hunting years for.