Chapter 1

La Jolla scenic drive – san Diego, 2016

Elijah's Pov

I hadn't expected that the sweet angel sitting in front of me could ever be the missing puzzle to such a violent act of crime than the one I had just witnessed hours prior. She is the epitome of beauty and she wore it well. Her skin was as dark as the night and her hair stood out in kinky curls. Wild and unruly. Chocolate eyes stood out with pouty lips. I could see the fear radiating off her body in waves and forced confidence shun through showing me the little vixen that was waiting to be released but that did not stop me from inspecting the rest of her clean cut body. She was short and thick in all the right places. Even thou her bosom was moderate her ass was what called to me. It was round and firm. Her hips stood out in the knee length skirt she was wearing

I just kept watching her cause I knew I could not reveal as much as she wants to know. Impatience replaced the fear that was there and her face contorted and it was at that moment that I saw the resemblance between her and Chadwick. I smiled and that seemed to only enrage her more.

Exasperation clear in her voice she demanded "Are you ever going tell me why you're here and stop eyeing me like a piece of meat." "Ok am sorry. Basically you were sent here when you were younger by your uncle to be under protective custody when your mom disappeared but your uncle is now dead along with your adoptive mom and dad, Sandra and Dave, and the very same people we were protecting you from have now found out your location."

I informed her. She looked at me like I had two heads and then shook her head briefly. "First off your information is faulty because 1. My mom's name is not Sandra but Malethia and as for my dad I didn't have one just an uncle by the name of Sam. 2. They aren't dead but they went on a trip in the Bahamas." She leaned back in her chair looking all smug. Being the evil bastard that I am it was going to bring great pleasure wiping that off of her face although I would like to do it in other ways that involved us in the bedroom.

I removed their identification card that I collected from Sandra's house and threw it towards her along with the ones of Dave including photographs of them dead. "Wrong!. Sandra and Dave were mercenaries definitely together so am surprised they played aunty and uncle. That's some kinky shit right there." I grinned at her and watched her face morphed into that of disbelief. Her world is definitely crumbling around her and although I know I should probably sympathize with her I can't bring myself to. Its better of this way, being unattached and emotionless. When she turned to look at me her eyes were red and the tears were building up to run over. "How did they die?" that I knew for a fact I could tell her. I probably shouldn't have showed her the pictures either but she is going to be stepping in a world of sin pretty soon if she wants to escape alive she is going to need to toughen up and stop being naïve and innocent. So she better get used to it now.

"I am guessing they told you that they were heading to their vacation home up in the hills but actually they were supposed to meet up with me to give me an update on you to inform your uncle and your recent achievements. You were also to be reunited with your uncle on your 20th birthday in a couple of weeks were they would shed light on your sheltered life. They were intercepted on their way to the safe spot, captured and tortured to reveal your location which am guessing they did because they have been shadowing you for a couple days been preventing it as much as I could until I could make my presence known."

At that precise moment the water works began and felt uncomfortable. I haven't been around crying women before. "Listen, I know that this is a lot to take in at a time like this but you are going to need to be strong. Am sure Sandra and Dave wouldn't have let you gone down like how your probably planning on going so here is what you are going to do. You're going to go upstairs and change into something more comfortable along the lines that am wearing and then head back down here."

She took her time and got up. I prayed to God that I survive this mission so that I don't deflower the boss's niece and end up being shot dead on spot.