"Oh, alright. I guess you're gonna miss out on the horseback riding." I could hear her pout.

"That's fine with me," I muttered before she stood up to leave and I followed suit.

She opened the door and debated on hugging me before she goes. But decided not to, and I'm glad. I watched her ass sway as she left and quickly shut the door, locking it. I was gonna go straight onto my bed, till I realized my underwear felt tighter. I didn't have to look down to know. I just went straight into the bathroom and locked that door too.

Finally, at 8 pm here we go. I pulled the hoodie over me and headed out of the bedroom. Luckily I didn't see Bella, must be in the next villa. I grabbed my keys and phone and put them in the pockets of my sweatpants. I exited the room, and almost successfully passed the kitchen but Deja called out to me. Fuck.

"Where are you going? We have to be some-"

"In 2 hours, yes, I know. I'm just gonna get some fresh air and head out for an hour."

"Ok. Just don't get lost. And stop cutting me off will ya?" She playfully nudged my arm.

I clenched my jaw so I wouldn't snap back so quick. But I know she still heard the words that came out from me in a cold, whisper-like manner. "You have no idea who you're dealing with."

"Did you s-"

"Gotta go." I quickly walked to, and out the door and found myself on a main street minutes later.

I strolled along the sidewalk of the surprisingly not-so-busy streets for a good while. Maybe twenty minutes had already passed. And I was quite a distance from the hotel. And the pain was starting to kick in. I stopped right at the entrance of an alleyway. The stabbing pain was enough to emit an unearthly scream from me. I dug my fingers into my palm, not stopping, though I felt some blood trickling out. I began to realize it will be one hell of a bloodbath for the men coming through the alleyway as black dots began to cover my vision. The closer they came, the less I was in control. A smirk twitched on my lips as my hands released and they helped me up. But the catch is, we ALL had ill intentions.

_________________________________

I arrived at my villa in time, and without mess or notice. As I got into the bathroom, I stripped out of all my clothes. My hoodie was drenched in blood and so was my hair. It would be a quite lengthy shower for me to take, including TONS of shampoo and conditioner. But I'll do the shampoo and conditioner part when I got back later. I washed off thoroughly before brushing my teeth. Yeah, they were somewhat bloody too. It's a miracle that they stay white and clean. Surely the Iron-y liquid would stain it somewhat. but I guess not. I smirked at the flawless reflection staring back at me before proceeding to finish cleaning myself off. and had a couple mints. I hate the taste of those.

I entered the bedroom and saw the perfectly steamed dress hung up there for me. I tilted my head and thought how better it would look if it were red. Oh well. I don't care.

"You know I've been here all the while right."

"Yes, Bella. Continue to stare at my dick while I change my clothes." I pulled up my gaff and turned around to look at her. "what do you look so sad about?"

"Z, you nearly got caught!" She exclaimed and looked at the phone. Wanting to continue but I started before she could.

"Bell, they can't catch me. The police in this area are lousy as fuck and one can easily throw them off-course."

"I- you don't have to d-"

"STOP TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT DO! FUCK!" I yelled and she just furrowed her brows. "And, If you try to HINT that that's what I do," I got on the bed and climbed on top of her. "I will tell your sponsors and your entire support team about all those rituals you and your sister conduct on new and full moons, AND you'll be my sex slave; not so much a girlfriend in privacy... so don't push me. You know exactly how irritable I am." I whispered in her ear and pressed myself more against her, Seeing how aroused yet afraid she was becoming.