I looked over to Yoongi who was leaning over my side, eyes glued to the miracle I held in my arms. Tears sat on the brim of his eyes, he hurriedly whipped his head back, trying to make the tiny droplets go back in. "I promised I wouldn't cry." He sighed.

"Promise me you won't ever do anything like that again—Promise me you won't leave us." I said, trying not to cry.
He nodded profusely, swallowing the knot in his throat.

He finally let the tears fall. "I promise."

——— + ———

I watched as all the family came to greet the newborn, never taking my eyes off of him. Their father was holding him, studying him as adults do. "Look at his features! Already so defined, he'll definitely be handsome!" He cooed at the swaddled baby.

Seokjin and Yoojin went back to the house to get my hospital bag.

Mother want close behind their Father, hugging onto his shoulder fondly. "Look at his little nose! So defined! He must get it from you!" She told me. I was brought down from my high remembering that they weren't my features he had inherited, they were Taehyung's.

"Either way he's beautiful. And ours." Yoongi hopped in, gently taking the baby into his arms. "And we have more pressing matters. We need a name."

"Didn't you two already have one in mind?" Mother asked looking to the both of us.

"We weren't able to find anything we both liked." I said.

"Well what does he look like?" Mother asked, studying his face a little more. "Maybe Jong-ho?" She asked.

"What about Tae-il? Min Tae-il is nice?" Their father suggested.

"What do you think Yoongi? You name him." I told him. His eyes grew a little wider, like he wasn't expecting to get the responsibility.

"You want me to name him?" He asked uncertainly.

I nodded in encouragement. After a brief pause, he spoke.
"Soo-Bin. Min Soo-Bin."

——— + ———

I could barely focus on anything the whole time I was away at work. I just kept thinking about the phone call Hoseok and I had. I couldn't get the thought out of my head that my child had just been born. It had been a couple of hours since the ordeal so I figured it'd be safe to call him back and get more details.

I clicked on his contact and called him, impatiently waiting at every ring. It took a while for him to pick up. He answered with a groggy hello.

"It's Taehyung." I announced.

"I know that." He sighed, sounding tired.

"What happened that you had to hang up so quickly?" I said, trying to probe for details.

"My student went into labor unexpectedly and I had to help." He said simply. "It reminded me why my license got revoked because I'm terrible at being a doctor."

"Must've been pretty hectic. Did the delivery go smooth? Mom and baby okay?" I asked trying to calm the worried tone in my voice. But Hoseok picked up on it.

"Yeah, but is everything alright with you? You sound frazzled."

"Yeah I'm fine, but tell me more about your day. Was it a girl or—"

Hoseok sensed something was odd, getting turned off by all my invasive questions. "Why do you want to know that man, I can't tell you anyways, patient confidentiality or whatever—"

"You're not even a doctor!" I burst in anger. "Can you at least tell me her name?"

"Quit being so weird!! You know what? I'm hanging up—"

"No! Hoseok! It's my baby!" I rushed out. There was silence on the other end.

"It's yours? That's impossible? She doesn't even live in Seoul and has a husband." I mentally took note.

"Her name is Y/n, if it's the same girl that's my surrogate who ran off with the baby. I need to know more information before I can act-"

"What exactly do you plan on doing with her once you find her?" He asked. I didn't have a sufficient answer.

"That's none of your concern, so I need an address—"

"No." He said sternly. I was shocked by his defiance.

"No?" I questioned.

"I said no. I'm not telling you anything else about her. Who's to say you won't hurt her or if it's even the right girl. Besides you're way too angry to be making any crazy decisions like this. Whenever you calm down and think this through I might tell you more but until then I'm done."

"What do you mean no?! You can't tell me no! This has nothing to do with you!"

"Precisely! Which is why if you want to track this woman down you'll do it on your own. Not only could you be mistaken but if you aren't you can't just snatch her baby away!"

"ITS MY BABY!" I yelled into the phone.

"And if it is, it's your problem, not mine." Hoseok said before finally hanging up.

My breaths were short and quick. I tried calming myself down. How could he just deny me like that? Like I'm a psychopath or something! All I want is to see my kid.

I quickly pulled up his social media accounts, looking through all his posts for his most recent geotags. I then found a photo of him advertising his business. I clicked on the location tagged which led me to Udo.

This was two months ago. He has to still be there...

I began looking for the next flights to Jeju. I had Y/n now. I don't care what it takes, I will see my child, whether she likes it or not. And when I find her she's going to feel everything she caused me.

A/N: I know I left you guys on an extreme cliffhanger last chapter but I was really eager to write this chapter so I tried pumping it out as fast as I could while also maintaining a cohesive writing style so I'm sorry it took a couple days but I still have SOOOOOO MUCHH in store which is why as soon as I post this I will begin working on the other chapter or it may already be out.

But in other news little Soo-bin is born!! I wanted to let you guys choose the name but I figured it would take too long to gather enough input from everyone in order to make the decision but if you all like one of the ones I mentioned better please let me know!!!

Chapter breakdown

I also felt it was really important to show Yoongi crying at the birth of the baby because it kind of gives him more complexity. Although he seems detached on the outside his actions completely contradict a lot of it. Even when y/n upsets him in his eyes she's still the priority and he'd do anything to protect the both of them.

I also wanted to show how Taehyung is angry at Y/n but unsure of how he wants to approach confronting her. He could take a draconian approach disregarding the intimacy and feelings they had for each other or try a more emotionally driven approach focusing in on the heart break he felt after her deciding to run off. 

And for Jin I wanted to give him the spotlight as well. I wanted to show his loyalty to Jungkook which can explain the reaction he had to finding Yoongi and y/n.  Not only does he feel responsible for Yoongi because he's his older brother but he also feels a responsibility toward Y/n because of Jungkook.

In Hoseoks case I wanted to demonstrate how he protects Y/n instead of giving up her information even though Tae finds it anyway. It shows that even though they haven't known each other for long he still has sympathy for her and how Taehyung's frustration rubs him the wrong way.

But yeah, that's the end of my dissection of this chapter. Maybe I should do this from now on if you guys actually like reading the breakdowns. It could be helpful for some when it comes to comprehending the chapter. If you've gotten this far down THANK YOU SO MUCH BB!!!

also .... FIVE FUCKING THOUSAND!!!?!!!!

Make sure to vote and comment you guysssssss