A Supercomputer Instead of A Brain

Come morning, Mahina had found out that Lilo and Stitch were going to look out for their hulas, with the guidance of the King. She had to work hard to avoid being spotted by them as they rushed out to find the hovercraft.

She didn't tell them where they were hiding.

Mahina thought it would work better if they found it themselves.

She was in the ship all day. She and Jumba were working on the equations for the chamber to restore Stitch. It had been a long silent morning of calculating.

At some point in the morning, Jumba seemed to notice that Mahina was there. Logically, he knew she'd been there all morning. His brain had just finally taken a break from the math to understand what that meant.

"Where are Lilo and Stitch?" He asked.

Mahina hummed. She paused in her calculations- all by hand. "Lilo had the idea to use Elvis to find her hula. So she and Stitch are running all around the island to where Elvis has been."

"That is so?" Jumba hummed.

Mahina nodded. "They'll be dusteacted for most of the day on that. Lilo hasn't found the hovercraft yet. I told her she couldn't use mine because I'm upgrading it. "

"You are not off with Lilo creating hula?"

"No. Why should I?" Mahina asked. "This is way more important." She reached over, grabbing the joystick. She moved about the designs on screen until it lit up. "Hey do you think we could add a lawn mower?"

"We could hurt Stitch!" Jumba gasped out.

"We'd use the motor, not the blades." Mahina excused with an offended tone. "Could it work?"

"Do we have a lawn mower?" Jumba asked.

"I can get us a lawn mower." Mahina offered. "It would only take me ten minutes...five if I use the hovercraft."

Jumba smiled, proud. He typed in the data into the supercomputer. It whirled, rushing about as it took in the information. The screen pinged. "It could work."

Mahina puffed her chest, matching Jumba's posture. "I'll go and get it!" She made to rush for the exit, pausing. "I'll wait to see what else we need."

Jumba burst out laughing. He reached over, ruffling the girl's hair. She made a noise of annoyance, trying to straighten her hair back out.

==MHAG==

After a few more minutes of calculating and brainstorming, the machine's blueprints were almost complete. That didn't make it any less frustrating when plans didn't work. In fact, it only made Jumba and Mahina more frustrated.

Mahina especially.

Was it really too much to ask that it work the components together?! It shouldn't be that hard.

The computer beeped.

"Stupid supercomputer." Jumba complained.

"Can I use it for parts?" Mahina requested, glaring up at the screen.

Jumba hummed, thoughtful. He didn't tell her 'no'.

The door to the lab opened. Mahina didn't pay it any mind. "I know, Mom, but Jumba, Mahina, and I have been very busy." Pleakley explained tiredly. They walked over to the father and daughter. "My mom says hi."

"Yeah, hi-" Jumba waved, not paying attention.

"Hi Momma Pleakley!" Mahina cheered with a wave.