0.14💚

Atlanta, Georgia Same dayKa'Mani's POV

Atlanta, Georgia
Same day
Ka'Mani's POV

I continued to cry as he finished while buckling up his pants. It hurt so bad down there considering the fact that I was a virgin.

"You better not say shit bout this" he told me looking at me with the most straightest face.

The door had opened and I knew it was my grandma. I just had to find a way to tell her without him knowing.

He walked out of the room as I grabbed my phone and ran into the bathroom locking the door and beginning to text my father.

Mani🥰💚- daddy I need you to come get me.

Jay started knocking on my door I'm guessing because he didn't want my grandma to hear.

I didn't open it though I just stood there standing at the door.

What is my dad doing??

"Open the door" Jay demanded. I ignored him as tears fell out my face. The window was to small for me to come out of and we were on the 2nd floor anyway.

The doorknob started turning as the door slowly opened. I cried harder as Jayceon walked in smirking before closing the door behind him locking it.

"I know how to pick locks bae" he told me.

Oh so this night crazy crazy.

He walked closer to me and began to kiss on my neck as I cried harder. I got the strength to bring my leg up and knee him in the dick. Before limping out the room and down the stairs.

I grabbed my grandma car keys and got into her car before driving off as fast as I can to my dad house.

I barely knew how to drive so u know a bitch is swerving and shit.

I eventually made it there and knocked on the door since it was locked.

"OPEN THE DOOR" I yelled.

Nobody answered. Kacey was supposed to be home today where is he at.

I pulled out my phone to text my dad again when everything went black.

...

Atlanta, Georgia Same dayKentrell's POV

Atlanta, Georgia
Same day
Kentrell's POV

"Fuck ma" I groaned as I was pounding in and out of ole girl.

She moaned loudly as my phone dinged. I looked at it and saw it said Ka'Mani . I know it's just her texting and telling me to come get her since she does this everyday so I just ignored it.

I pulled out of her while nutting on her back as she came.

I grabbed a baby wipe wiping both of us down before pulling my pants back up and walking out the room.

Her ass was just a quick fuck. Nun more. Nun less.

I opened Ka'Mani message seeing that she was asking me to come get her before rolling my eyes and putting the phone down.

I grabbed another blunt and continued on with my day.

Shiiii ion gotta leave the studio for another couple hours and Kacey went on some date so ain't nobody watching the house but- oh shit that's right Ka'Mani not home.