Chapter 12 - Changes.

Start from the beginning

"You doesn't seems like okay, but that's okay to not disturb you. " she said as she shrugged acceptingly while sitting on her chair.

"Between, how was the...date? " It sounds more like a teasing word but I restrain.

"Which date? " I asked, pretending as if I'm clueless about what she's asking.

"Oh, come on...the date with my ex of course. " Cherry informed in her shriek voice as she bit her pen's cap while expecting for an answer. Her reaction on the last sentence was kind of a taunting and my mind registered it.

Is she's jealous over me? How can she be that way when she knew that he was the one who asked me on a date?

It's so unfair.

"Ya...it's kind of good. " I said in a simple way and she faked a widen eyes.

"Just good? Noah's the best in planning dates but just a tiny good from you? " she whined as she shrugged acceptingly.

"Ya, your new to this. But, let me tell you...he was the best guy that I ever dated but at the same time, he is very serious about relationship...that's why, I flee away from him. " she explained and she consciously sighed recalling their memories together.

"I'm just missing him. But, he doesn't deserve me....and God, he is a bipolar. " she talked to her self while cursing on his anger side now and after rumbles of him, she at last went back to work with a unsatisfied sigh.

Now, I'm pretty shock. Isn't she's married? Then, she has no right to blame him to be the wrong though.

She left him, but he stayed loyal for her.

My mind roared in anger yet something else and soon, I noticed that it was my lunch break.

Finally, I got a chance to redeem my thoughts for work.

*****
The time showed 6 and it was our cue to leave. I was packing my bag and soon I exited the cabin, following Cherry beside me.

We went to the elevator and we hopped in instantly with all the colleagues from that floor.

The elevator got down in a ding and the door was already opening. People marched infront us and Cherry was in her handphone so I overtake her yet reached the big glass door before her

I continued to walk my way out to my cars and something made me to stop on my track.

He was there. Right infront my car with his, just like that day.

Is he's here to yell at me for running away from him?

His eyes unexpectedly caught mine when he tilted his head from his handphone. His posture straightening from leaning onto the car.

I looked at the floor nervously and as I looked up again, he was already a foot away from me.

"Bella. " Noah mentioned and my eyes darted to his eyes slowly.

"I'm sorry for what I did...I know that I shouldn't done that but I couldn't help it, Bella...as I said, your touch soothes me so...I...I kissed you. I was so mad at the time and if I didn't done that, I would have killed him there. " his sincere voice was so apologetic and anger filled in it too, yet my heart breaks.

He used me to calm down himself but nothing else. I knew that this is coming up.

"Please, forgive me. I just lost my mind as I was so angry and...I kissed you. "he apologized again and there's this gasp behind me.

"You guys...kissed? " Cherry asked in a low tone as she gasped and I looked at her hurtful yet anger filling face.

Why, though?

"I was out of my mind. " Noah quickly answered her while he noticed her face changing. His face full of worry already.

What the heck is happening here?

A honk startled all three of us and it was Rick. Cherry stomped away from us while mumbling something under her breaths.

Noah's eyes was following only on her all the way until the car disappeared.

He looked clueless and broke yet my brains storms in questions.

His eyes met mine slowly and I looked at him too.

"I'm just sorry, Bella. I didn't mean it with you in that way. " he said then walked away. Getting into his car and he drove off.

Why was he always leaving me like this in the middle of something?

I didn't mean it with you in that way. His words attacked me again as a sharp pain and my heart was dropping already.