Chapter ten - what happens in New York stays there...

Later that day, my phone rang and it was Alex... But I didn't really want to talk to him, but I answered anyway.

"Hey bro" I said

"Hey Vic... How's New York?"

Shit! I forgot to tell him, but how did he know?

"News travels fast around this school... Speaking of news... Randy is bragging about what happened with you two on Friday" he said when I didn't respond to him.

"What? He's really telling people?"

"Yep"

"That sucks... It was a stupid mistake and will never happen again..."

"Yeah, you should watch out when you get back"

"Alright, thanks for telling me" I said "I'll see you on Sunday yeah.. Come over at noon. I'll be back Saturday night"

"Okay, see you Sunday"

"Bring Kay with you too..."

"Okay... I'll let her know. Bye"

He hung up before I could even say bye.

"What was that?" Julian asked

"Alex was letting me know that Randy has been bragging about Friday night" I replied

"Thought so much. But we'll sort things out when we get back, no worried... Right bro?" Christian asked

"Yeah man" Julian replied

Back at the hotel, we decided not to go out that night and relax in our own rooms for a while.

I was reading a magazine and sat on my bed when the door opened to reveal Christian

"Hey" he said, scratching the back of his neck nervously again

"What's up?" I put the magazine on my bedside table and he sat next to me on the bed

"I wanted to actually apologise for the other day... I shouldn't have done it, but I can't help myself from liking you as more than what we are now"

"But that means that both of you like me that way? I heard someone at school saying that you guys really like someone and it's the same person..."

"Yeah, me and Jules have said we would both just leave it cause it was just silly, but I can't help myself... You're just so hot... But your really kind and smart... Anyone would be lucky to have you... I'm actually jealous of Randy. He was the first person you slept with..."

"Yeah, but I regret ever doing that."

"But do you regret kissing me?"

"No" I looked down at the bed "but I don't want you to feel guilty for doing that despite your bro code I guess..." Then I looked at him

"well, if I'm going to feel guilty about something... I'll feel guilty about this" I looked at him confused but then he moved quickly and his lips were on mine.

I closed my eyes as he kissed me and he pushed me back against the bed, straddling me to it as he kissed me, I responded by kissing back and wrapping my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers through his hair.

Don't stop, my conscience said to me, what happens in New York stays there

The kiss got a lot more heated and made me want him there and then, but he pulled away and smirked "someone's a little eager" this made my cheeks grow red "it's okay though, but maybe we can do that some other time..." He winked at me and moved away, straightening out his hair, sitting on a chair... All before Julian came into the room.