Chapter Twenty-One - Celebrations and dances

Three weeks until winter break! I cannot wait to spend my first Christmas with the boys as a family.

It's December 1st and I'm so in the Christmas spirit, it's unbelievable!

I start by putting up the tree in the lounge like I've been used to all these years all by myself.

I almost finish the tree, but I can't seem to reach the top to put the star on. I then feel myself being lifted up by two pairs of strong arms.

I look either side of me and see Christian and Julian holding me up on their shoulders.

I smile at each of them and place the star on the tree.

They then pass me the lights and I wrap them around the top of the tree and they let me down as I reach half way with the lights and they continue to help me with them.

They both stand at my sides and finish helping and finally the lights and tree and decorations are all up.

"Thanks for your help guys" I say

"You're welcome" both boys say at the same time

"Well, we have to shoot out. But we'll see you later yeah?" Christian says

"Where are you going?" I ask

"Just to a party" Julian says "you're welcome to come along with us if you want"

"Uh... I guess so" I say

"I mean, as long as you don't get into any more trouble" Christian says, joking.

I laugh "I'll try my best"

I get changed and we head to the party together.

"Hey guys" Charlotte says to them as we reach the party and she greets us "what's she doing here?"

"We invited her. Is that a problem?" Julian says, defensively

"Well, I told you only cool people. Not losers like her" she says "she'll just geek out the place"

Christian and Julian both furrow their eyebrows in annoyance at her words

"She is not a loser" Christian says "We think she's cool, therefore she stays"

Charlotte rolls her eyes "Whatever"

She then moves over to Christian "so, Chris..." she runs her hand up and down his arm, flirting "...do you want to get out of here?" she asks as she wiggles her eyebrows at him and he follows her, leaving Julian and me alone.

Julian rolls his eyes "I can't believe he actually just did that..."

I shrug "I guess he can do what he wants"

"I thought he'd moved past all of this"

We walk toward where everyone is gathered for the party and notice Randy is here with Simon.

They sit and chat with each other.

I smile as I see them together.

"What are you smiling for?" Julian asks me and then he follows my gaze "oh... so, was this all your idea?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about..."

"Well, when I said to you about you being good for him, I meant that it would be good for him to talk to someone about things and I'm assuming he spoke to you recently about his sexual orientation...?" I give him a confused look "Well, Chris and I already know about it all and I guess getting him to speak with or maybe even get with... Simon... was a good move Parks"