Taehyung had his drill box in the left hand while his right grabbed onto Jungkook's left. The younger boy was holding onto a bucket with his other gloved hand. Jin's eyes gleamed in excitement as he saw the contents each of the two had.

"Hi, hyungie!" Jungkook waved, placing the bucket onto the floor. "We brought the acid you needed." He told. The man on the flor instantly knew what would happen, this was his end, his gory and tragic end.

"Please, p-please don't!" They laughed at the plea, nothing the guy did would make him a free man, he was property of the Kim's now.

"Does anyone have rolling papers?" Jin asked, fumbling with his little baggy of weed. Jimin came over to Jin, taking out his rolling papers only to be stopped by Yoongi.

"Now's not the time to be getting high hyung." Yoongi told, taking the rolling papers from Jimin and moving toward where Jungkook was. He threw them into the acid bucket that was placed right across from the two corpses. Some of it splashed outward and onto Minho's bloodied forehead.

Jungkook flinched, sending his hyung a look before continuing their work. They were outside, putting the finishing touches on each body before they strung them up like Christmas lights on the Choi house. Jungkook was an artist and he happened to still be energetic so it was his job today.

"Not cool Yoon-hyung, you could have hurt my beautiful face or my precious muscles." Jungkook told as he flexed his arms a little. The older boys laughed a little before continuing their work.

"Okay so we need to freeze Minho's arm a little bit before putting it in the box." Hobi explained while taking out his map of the Choi Mafia. "This is how we'll string them up. First Taehyung and Jimin break in, you guys knock out the front guards by drugging them up with chloroform," Jin picked up two bottles handing them to the younger boy's. "Once that's done Jin, Yoongi and I will climb onto the roof via the neighboring buildings with the bodies in the duffle bags. We arrange them on the roof and hang them down before leaving, Okay?"

Everyone nodded.

"Once the package is delivered and they realize two of their members have been killed, we attack. I'll signal for everyone on the west side to shoot from the west buildings and after our men will barge in." Jin concluded, pointing at the back and front entrances of the building. "Poor Choi's will never know what hit 'em."

"I guess we should get some sleep before the whole thing, huh?" Yoongi asked, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He turned to the youngest of the group who was still going at it with the acid and the limbs. "You almost done Kookie?"

"I'm done!" The bunny boy told excitedly as he shook off the mangled gloves.

"Kay then, I guess we should go to sleep."

Riiiiiiiiing.

The silver haired boy quirked an eyebrow in confusion. He looked over at the foyer before hearing the ring again. With a groan he got up, his phone flopping on the table. He walked up to the door, checking the screen on the side table to see who it was. Nothing too suspicious, just a teenage boy with the postal service uniform waiting outside the gate.

The man went outside, keeping the door open as he walked over to the teenager who was on his phone. The teenager was holding a pretty black box that had a bow tied neatly on top.
What the hell could that be?

"Oh, here's your delivery dude." The teenager said, handing the box over as he made his way to the mail cart. The man just quirked an eyebrow in confusion as he noticed a tiny note card attached to the bow. He started reading it.

To Choi Siwon

I hope you enjoy this wonderful surprise Snake. Don't let the flesh fall on your face.

Sincerely,
Raven

The man frowned at the note, what the hell was this? It was addressed to his boss but he didn't give a damn. He looked around to see if the teenager was there, but he was gone, even more peculiar - there was no men on watch. He flipped the top off of the box only to be met with a severed arm, it was still fresh. He let out a shriek, throwing the box on the ground as he took out his phone.

"What's up?" A voice picked up from the other side. Chen took the arm in his hand, thinking about who's it could be.

"Hey Youngjae, it's Chen, we've got a possible sec-" He stood there frozen as he looked up at the roof. There two corpses were strung up like puppets, one was missing an arm. It was Minho, and the other was a man that used to be on security detail.

"What is it man? I don't got all day."

Chem shrieked again, falling back on his ass. He fumbled for his phone again trying to figure out what to do.

"We've got a security breech, two of our men's bodies are strung up and our men on guard are nowhere to be see-"

He was interrupted by gunshots. The man couldn't even process what was happening, all he heard were gunshots and broken glass and next thing he knew a bullet was lodged in his chest. Men in black stormed into the building while gunshots continued to ring.

"Fuck I'll call Siwon!" Youngjae swore as he hung up. Chen just lay on the ground, fumbling for his knife only to be met with tuffs of red hair.

"What's up?" The red head questioned with a mocking smile. He kicked Chen in the face as he moved into the building. "Names Taehyung by the way!"

Inside the building it was chaos, henchmen shooting at henchmen and Tae was leading them all. Hoseok had taken it upstairs and Jin had taken it downstairs. It was a massacre and Jin never felt so alive as he shot mindlessly at the men.

It all started and ended so quickly and as soon as he came out of his trance Jin realized he was surrounded by a sea of bodies. He looked around at the scene only to notice a small closet, the door of it slightly ajar. It was almost like it was beckoning for Jin to venture. He could feel that same thirst for blood creep up on him again. It was absolutely invigorating.

Slowly he stepped forward, knocking on the door even tho he knew he wouldn't get an answer. The lack of reaction brought a smile to his face. He place his hand in the handle and pulled it back finding one of the mafiosos curled up and trembling in fear.

"What's your name, pretty boy?" Jin question, crouching down. The rest of his team stood there silent, scared of what would happen. The man trembled and his eyes were bloodshot, he didn't even dare to speak. "Answer me and maybe I'll keep you alive." False.

"I-I'm Choi Joowon, I work on c-cyber atta-attacks." He stuttered out while Jin gave his chin a death grip. Jin glance up to the laptop placed on the makeshift desk. "The password "snakes". Please, p-please let me live." The man pleaded. Well, he was barely a man, he was still a boy, a young face, not a scar to be found on it, too bad.

"Why thank you!" Jin chirped eerily as he lifted his gun. The poor boy had no salvation, good thing his end would be quick. For now the Kims has all they needed. If the situation called for another attack they would be prepared.

"Please d-don-" Joowon couldn't even get the sentence out. The deafening sound of the billet was heard and Jin's face was splatter with the young man's blood. Still, he remained unfazed as he got up and collected the laptop. He faced his men, a stern determination in his eyes.

"Come on men let's go." He ordered, walking out of the door.

——

YOUR BITCH IS BACK WITH AN UPDATE AFTER A WHOLE ASS MONTH.

I am so sorry dear readers, but promise this hoe will get to more writing, probably 1 update per week, 1 update per 2 weeks the latest.