Chapter 1 A Pirate Enters A Shinobi World

Disclaimer: Eiichiro Oda & Marvelous!

Warning: Non-Canon

Author notes: This takes place in chapter 950 in one piece.

UDON PRISONER MINE'S

         Seen in Udon prison was Luffy training with his new teacher a once skilled swordsman named Hyogoro. Because of the kindness and care, Luffy gave to the elderly man when he was on the verge of death he has taken it upon himself to train Luffy the different type of armament haki Luffy strives for to defeat Kaido and free Wano.

"Think of that as Kaidos skin! Remember your defeat! Remember how useless brute force was against him! There's no time to waste, your enemy is a monster beyond gods! You must learn this in five days before the fire festival!" Hyogoro shouted with motivation and encouragement.

"He's beating that steel plate like it's made of jelly..." The prisoners said in aah and amazement.

"Uwaghhh!" Luffy shouted with fury.

"Remember Luffy-dono, don't just hit with brute force! Let what you call haki to flow into your body and guide it into your fist and release it!" shouted Hyogoro

"Dammit, I keep only hitting with force," said Luffy annoyed.

"When you pulled those explosive collars off of our necks you were able to do it when you were pushed in desperation. You have technically already mastered that haki. Right now you just need to find that feeling and be more consistent with it, keep practicing," said Hyogoro.

"Gotcha gramps," said Luffy.

"Luffy-dono you are simply incredible. That willpower I feel from you goes beyond anything I have ever felt. I feel if you had more time to train you could give that bastard Kaido a run for his money. If only you had more then five days... wait a minute I just remembered something." Hyogoro thought to himself.

FLASHBACK: 60 years ago

"Master! I got *huff* here as fast *puff* as I could. What do you call me for," said a much younger Hyogoro out of breath.