Some news/ SPOILERS

Hey guys.

So I'm sure you've all heard the news about The Lion Guard and how it ended and if you haven't, well here you go.

Please do not read if you don't want to see spoilers.

Okay with that being said, here we go.

So I have not watched all the rest of the season yet because I am only on episode 1 of the next 10 episodes that have been uploaded today, basically they aired the rest of the season.

Well some of you may know this already but it is a big disappointment to all us Kiuli shippers out there because sadly Kion and Rani become King and Queen/betrothed something like that.

This is a pic of the ceremony and it looks to me like Fuli got paired with Azaad

I kinda knew this was going to happen, I was really loving the season guys I'm telling ya I really was until this... until Ford Riley just pairs Kion with Rani with some lioness and they haven't even known each other for that long it just makes me mad.. but more upset than anything.

Am I surprised? No, I am not.

But it is what it is, I'm just glad it's the final season because I'm through with this show. I did not want it to end this way but I can't do anything about it..

And as for my story goes, Unexpecting Love, guys I really don't know anymore. I mean Kion and Fuli aren't together and we're not gonna get our happy ending so where do I go from here? I just feel crushed, my ship just crumbled and I know we're probably all devastated.

I just don't know where to go from here, I mean I could still write about them even though they didn't end as a couple in the series, but I don't know..

Guys I've just lost hope in writing now I really don't see the point...

I'm just beyond heartbroken right now..

But this may not be all completely bad, maybe I could give the Kion and Rani ship a chance and maybe I will come to like it, but nothing could ever replace my ship for Kion and Fuli.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say I apologize if I spoiled it for some of you.

Bye for now..