Lion Guard: S2 Episode 25 Beshte and the Beast Review

Helllooooo guysss!

Guess what came in the mail today??

Nah jk, well actually... A NEW EPISODE OF LION GUARD!!

So apparently, I guess I gave you guys false information about this new episode being released on November 12th and I apologize for that!! I guess it was the wrong date or something, not quite sure what it was, but the whole time I'm thinking it came early!!

ANYWAYYSSS let's get straight to the review!!!

So, this episode basically was about this gorilla, Shujaa, apparently he meets the Lion Guard, and the Lion Guard see him as a good friend, also very strong. But they also see that he loses control when he uses his strength, and practically tears apart the pridelands. So Beshte offers to help him control his strength. And so the journey begins, and when Shujaa is doing good, he ends up doing bad. So he refuses to let Beshte teach him anymore. But when Beshte is in trouble, Shujaa immediately rescues him, by carrying him SO SWEETT Also there were some Kion X Fuli snips here and there which I DIEDD by the way!
So overall, this episode was a 10/10 for me, I found it very entertaining, and plus I love the song Shujaa sings! Anyways, you all know that I like to take a lot of screen caps on every episode, so here we go!! And of course I can't fit every pic I took because Wattpad only allows up to 20 pics, but anyhow enjoy these pics XD

 But when Beshte is in trouble, Shujaa immediately rescues him, by carrying him SO SWEETT Also there were some Kion X Fuli snips here and there which I DIEDD by the way!So overall, this episode was a 10/10 for me, I found it very entertaining, and...

This was hilarious actually, when Bunga was beating up on Shujaa and Shujaa was just like.. I don't feel it XD

Kion X Fuli alertttttt😍😉😉😉