I looked at all of them, fear obvious in my eyes.

"Virgil?" Patton's questions. "Do you have a new side or something?"

"Umm, y-yeah that's.. what it is... totally." I sounded completely unconvincing, yet they bought it.

"Oh, really? Who is it?" Patton sounded a bit more like himself, he even smiled, but it all seemed faked. Most of it at least.

There was a bit of fear in his eyes, mixed with sadness and anxiety.

"It's, uh..." I think. "Um..."

Fuck, who would I get?

"He.. doesn't want you to know..." I get a few questionable looks before I aim my view back towards my plate.

I see Patton shift uncomfortably in his seat through the corner of my eye.

Just a minute or two later, Patton stands up and picks up his plate.

"I'm not hungry.." He mumbles, walking over to the trash can and throwing away his food then walking to the sink and setting his plate inside of it.

"I'm not very hungry either." Logan leaves the table too and does the same thing as Patton, then walks upstairs.

I look at Roman uneasily then look over to the new Creativity.

He looks up at me and stands up, grabbing his empty plate off the table and putting it in the sink and going to his room.

I sigh, finishing up my food quickly and putting the plate in the sink just like everyone else did.

"Should we tell them?" I whisper to Roman as I walk up the stairs to my room.

"I don't know.. Maybe? But wouldn't they get mad at you for not telling you sooner?" Roman asks.

I just sigh as a reply.

Walking into my room, I flop down on my bed, stressed out.

Roman closes the door and sits down next to me.

"Aww, baby, it's ok." He rubs my back soothingly.

Tears sting my eyes at all the stress, but I don't let them fall.

I feel Roman kiss my cheek and then lay next to me.

"I just... They look so miserable without you.... It's not fair to them that I get to talk to you and they don't." I turn over to look at Roman.

"They'll live." He responded.

He cups my cheek with his hand and pulls me into a kiss.

When we separated, I snuggled into him and sat there.

And that's all we did.

We just stayed there hugging each other and enjoying each other's company.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 416