Hanks blood?

[[ Hey!! I'm really sorry it's been weeks since I've updated, school and exams are shit and stressful. Anyways thanks for 1k reads :D ]]

"Morning Hank." Connor called from the kitchen, and Hank smiled sleepily in response. This was the first time in months that he had woken up without some kind of hangover, or that dark looming feeling. He pushed himself up into a seating position and gazed over at Connor, who was rocking Cinabun in his arms.
"I'm kind of regretting the timing of last nights event." Connor said, turning around, "I was hoping to spend more time with this little guy."
He scrunched his face up, and rubbed his cheek against Cinabun.
"Terribly sorry." Hank said, finally heaving himself of the couch, "Fuck, work."
"I'm aware, but you looked cute when you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you."
Hank grunted in disagreement, "I should shave."
"No."
"Since when where you in charge of me eh?"
"Oh." Connor stuttered, "I meant nothing by it...I just like your beard."
"I'm kidding Con, you look cute when you get flustered."
Connor gave some kind of half smile in response, but then began to give his full attention to Cinabun again, painfully aware of how little time he had left with him.

"Let me say goodbye one more time!" Connor whined, stroking Cinabun softly, "I'm going to miss you."
Tina and Hank shared a glance as Tina spoke, "Connor, come on. He has to go now."
"But-" Connor mumbled sadly as he watched Tina walk away with Cinabun and the other bunnies. Hank chuckled, and wrapped his arms around his boyfriends waist, leaning down slightly to rest his head on his shoulder.
"I'm sure you'll see him soon."
"You think?" Connor said, placing his hands over Hanks, and leaning back into him.
Before he could reply, Gavins voice echoed around the room, "Finally!"
He walked over and stood with his arms crossed smugly, "So you are willing to suck off an android now?"
"Ha ha, fucking hilarious." Hank said, "You've been here all morning, any progress?"
"Yes, well Richard has." He narrowed his eyes at the pair, then laughed, "I fucking knew it."
"Don't be a dick."
"I'm not! I'm happy for you, truly."
"Right, and why is that?"
"Because now, I'm not the only one in this place that's fucking an android."
Hank let out a deep breathe, "So you're only happy because you're a selfish prick?"
"And please refrain from mentioning them kind of phrases, you are referring to my brother." Connor said.
"He's not your brother."
"He's an RK model prototype and looks practically identical, he is. We've had this discussion numerous times, let's stop it here."

[[ sorry if you ship Connor x Richard/Nines/900/whatever, but if you do actually ship them why are you reading a Hankcon fanfic? ]]

"They've dispatched units around most of the sites we believed could be the place, but came back empty handed. There's about fifteen left to check back."
"And let me guess," Hank interrupted, "We have to search them."
"Yes, Fowler suggested we go in pairs, stay in radio contact and cover them faster. Obviously if your area is the place, request backup before confrontation."
"Right." Hank groaned, but his mood lifted as soon as he felt Connor place an arm around his waist, and lean into him.
Richard frowned slightly, and glanced at Gavin for answers.
"They have sex now."
"Don't listen to him brother," Connor said, burrowing into Hanks side, his voice becoming muffled, "We are like you and Gavin."
"As I said, they have sex now."
"Love," Richard said softly, "We both know it's more than that." He pulled Gavin in, and gave him a rough kiss.
Gavin flushed red, and hit him playfully, "Don't you dare do that at work again."
Hank raised his eyebrows slightly before he cleared his voice, "So, me and Connor are going to go to Section two, warehouse six."
Gavin and Richard both nodded in their general direction, before going back to smiling sickly and making lovey eyes at each other.

"I hate this job." Hank said as they left the warehouse, it was empty.
"Richard just sent me the next location, he's slightly pissed that we took an hour to find this one."
"Well maybe we would of been quicker if this shit piece of technology worked." He said defensively, before banging the GPS with the palm of his hand.
"I know, I wasn't trying to make you mad." Connor soothed, before reaching over and grabbing the GPS and typing in the address. In truth the GPS was working perfectly, Hank was just driving terribly, but that may of been because Connor kept rubbing his thigh.