The big case

Before I start I just wanted to flex that I met Bryan and Amelia at the Manchester Comic Con, and they were so fcking sweet <3333

[ also if you are coming back to read this, I've edited and changed a lot to most of the previous chapters, I've basically just removed some of the Hankcon moments, to make it more gradual ]

Connor made breakfast for the Lieutenant early the next morning, and brung it to his room.
"Morning Hank." Connor said, smiling slightly, "Do you have a hangover?"
"Mmm, kind of. Shit, what happened last night?" Hank said, reaching for the bowl of cereal that Connor held out.
Connor's smile dropped, "You don't remember?"
Hank chuckled, "Your fucking face, I'm kidding. I do remember."
"And your opinion on it now that you are sober?"
"It was different, didn't expect to be tongue deep in my own android when I first got you last August, I can say that."
"Oh, right. I'm sorry, I shouldn't of used your state to my advantage."
"Mm-hm."
"Would you ever do it again?" Connor asked.
Hank chewed his lip and frowned, "Depends, why?"
"While you were asleep, I went to walk around the city, and bought something."
"If this is some form of sex toy, I'm going to slap you."
Connor curled his lip, and left the room, returning with some kind of board game.
"The fuck is that?"
Connor read out the title, "Let's fuck, sex dice."
"You're fucking kidding me-" Hank trailed off and grabbed the box from Connor. He opened it and took the dice from inside, "Lick, suck, kiss, bite...thigh, ear, breast..fucking hell Connor."
"You want to play?" Connor replied, smiling innocently.
"You want to play?" Hank repeated, raising his eyebrow in astonishment.
"Yes I do. I think it will be a fun bonding activity."
Hank snorted, "Definitely a bonding activity," He began rolling the dices in his hand, "Fine, but not now, after work."
"Okay Lieutenant, I'll look forward to it."

time skip lol

Fowler came up to Hank, "We've got a new case, it's pretty big. You, Gavin and both of your partners need to investigate it."
"Are you kidding me? Can't just me and Connor go?" Hank groaned, folding his arms and leaning back into his chair.
"No, I've said this shit far too many times. I'm your boss," Fowler said, slamming his hands down on the desk, "You've been wanting a new case for ages, so don't you fucking complain."
"Fuck you."
"If you hate being a lieutenant so much, hand in your badge, but if not I suggest you shut your mouth and do your god damn job."
"Fuck youuuu." Hank said louder.
"I've had quiet enough of your bitching. Work with Gavin and stop acting like a fucking preschooler."
"Fuck you."
Fowler let out a sigh, "I'm leaving now."
As Fowler walked away, Hank called out one last "Fuck you." and turned towards Connor.
"I must say I'm surprised you haven't gotten fired yet." Connor remarked.
"Because without me, the people of Detroit will have to rely on Chris, Tina and fucking Gavin of all people."
"We should find him and Richard."
"Or let them come to us," Hank mumbled, as Gavin and Richard walked up to the desk.
"Morning Hank, tin can. Pleasure to be working with you." Gavin said sarcastically. He threw a clip board towards Hank, "Someone attacked a family in an apartment building."
Hank skimmed through the clipboard before handing it to Connor, "Do we have a suspect?"
"A witness swears that it was an android, we should start by talking to the witness to get more information. He's in the station." Gavin replied.
"Right, fucking fantastic. Let's go."

The four of them walked towards the interrogation room, where the witness was.
"How's your relationship with Gavin?" Connor questioned his brother.
"It's going perfectly," Richard said, smirking, "Why do you ask?"
"I was curious about the intimate relationships between human and androids that can form, and the success of them." Connor replied, noticing that Hank tensed up slightly he added, "Wouldn't a relationship between human-human or android-android be more reasonable?"
Richard frowned, "I don't know, all I'm aware of is that mine and Gavins relationship is stable."
"Why the fuck are you curious of our relationship?" Gavin scoffed, "Have you and Hank had a couple row?"
"Fuck you, Im not sad enough to willingly suck off an android." Hank said, opening the door to the room that looked into the interrogation room.
"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" Gavin replied.
"It means," Hank said, sitting down, "That you can't get another female human to bed so you fall back into machines to fill that empty fucking hole in your-"
"Lieutenant." Connor said, desperately trying to prevent an argument.
Hank stopped, and sighed, "Fine, who's going to talk to him."
"I will." Connor said.
"No, I'm a more advanced prototype." Richard said, "I will."
"You do realise that he believes an android murdered them people? He's not going to want to fucking talk to one." Gavin said.
"Well you'll scare him too, you ugly bastard." Hank murmured.
"I heard that you fucking twat." Gavin snapped, "And says you, you could be someone's fucking grandad."
"Hey," Richard said soothingly, wrapping his arms around Gavin, "I think you're handsome."
"Woah hey hey! Don't be doing that fucking disgusting shit here." Hank said loudly.
Gavin leaned into Richard, "Hank just go fucking talk to the guy."
Hank sighed, and pointed at Connor, "Make sure they don't start undressing each other."
Connor nodded, and Hank left the room, and entered the interrogation room.