A fire in his eyes

Start from the beginning

"Rage Trace." He whispers, the circle dissipating into the ground, lighting up footsteps.

he moves forward, walking along the trail of red footprints, lost in his memories.

Flashback

Izuku climbs into a tree, his green hair flowing in the wind. He looks down at his sister, Izumi, who is smiling brightly. 

"Now what are you gonna do? You're scared of heights, dummy." She snickers.

That realization hits Izuku like a brick, and he starts bawling on the spot. Izumi stays glued to her spot, laughing at her younger brother. Her emerald green eyes shining like the sun. Her expression was as clear as the day. After she calmed down, she hoisted herself up on the branch, climbing with grace, towards Izuku. She lifts herself onto a branch just below Izuku and holds out her hand.

"Jump. I'll catch you. I promise." She smiles, looking into his terrified eyes.

Izuku slowly nods, and leaps into the air, landing in Izumi's arms.

"There you go, tough guy. Not so bad, is it?" she says, looking at him, gripping onto his hand.

"Sit. I wanna show you something." Izumi says, patting the branch they were standing on.

Izuku nods, slowly dropping to a sitting position. Izumi does the same, pointing at the horizon. 

"Look over there." She says, pointing.

Izuku looks in the direction in which she was indicating. He squints at the sun, as it lowered in the sky.

"There it is. That is the most beautiful thing I have seen in all of our time here, Izuku." She says, staring at the sunset.

Izuku nods, in awe of the sunset. He gets distracted by a sudden movement. He looks down, at the small green creature that stumbled out of the foliage. He tugged on Izumi's shirt, pointing at it. She sees the creature and immediately hops off with him, landing in front of the animal.

She beckons the creature closer and takes a look at its wound. A steady stream of red liquid poured out of it. Izuku followed Izumi into the house, as she came back out with a bandage and some water.

"Wait here, Izu. I'll tend to him." She instructs.
Izuku nods, looking at the strange creature.
Golden eyes meet Emerald ones, and Izuku swears he could make out a faint glimpse of a grin across the creature's face. And just as quickly as it came, it was gone.
Izuku blinked and looked its tiny hands. His eyes widened, as he saw the outline of a sharp rock clutched in its fingers.
The next thing he knew, Izumi was on the ground, screaming.
Back to reality
"...!!" Izuku grunts as he stomps through the trails of red footprints, tracking it.
Izuku stops abruptly, kneeling.
"Fresh tracks. They're not too far."
Izuku pulls out his sword, dragging it against a rock, scratching the edge.
He stares at the now serrated edge of his blade and looks over at the foliage. He starts climbing a tree, grabbing onto ledges, hoisting himself up. He stares at the clearing, watching for movement. His head snaps towards a rustle in the bushes. He waits, watching it.
A rabbit suddenly emerges from the bush, chewing on grass.
Izuku doesn't move, watching it.
It takes another few steps.
Its head suddenly perks up, before a cane smashes down on its head,
Izuku leans in, watching intently, as a shadow lurched out of the shadows, picking up the corpse of the rabbit.
'Fucking disgusting...' Izuku thinks as the goblin Lord lowers the animal carcass into its mouth, chomping down on the rabbits remains.
Izuku nocks an arrow and aims at the
Champions.
"Rage Shot...!" He mumbled, letting the arrow work its magic. He watches as the arrow puts a hole in the champions heads silently. Simultaneously, all of the champions fell to the ground with a harsh thud.