💕CHAPTER 2 "UNEXPECTED"💕

Start from the beginning

They both reached the office... And looks at the tall building where they going to attend the meeting... The name plate shows "Mehra Industry"....

Pragya: God please help me!!! I should get this job....

(Fate: poor pragya... Welcome to the place where your life going to change completely.... )

Pragya and Shonakshi came inside the office they asked the receptionist and got their numbers for the interview....

With Abhi...

Abhi: Purab is the candidates are ready???...

Purab: yes Abhi... By the way you look somehow in anger and also you are smiling....

Abhi: yes Purab today one girl scolded me!!!..

Purab: omg poor girl... Abhi what you did with that girl???..

Abhi smirks...

Abhi: actually she scolded me as I'm going to dash a road side dog..... I really irritated with her scolding but I like it... (he tells with a grin)...

Purab: hey man I know what you like that means 😋

Abhi: oh is it!!!

Purab (mind).. Thank God that girl escaped or else I can't able to think what would have happen to that girl....

Just then Abhi received the call... He attends the call...

He is talking to someone furiously....

Abhi: I don't know what you'll do... But I need that contract... You know right I'll get what I want ......I won't compromise to anyone... That's mine!!!! Got it!!!!

He shouts on top of his voice....

Purab jerks on his voice....

Abhi: damn it... You'll be dead in my hands if you didn't come with that contract ....

He ended the call and throwed the mobile... Poor mobile thank God it reaches sofa safely...

Purab takes the water and gives to Abhi to cool him...

Purab: abhi relax!!!.... We'll get that contract for sure... So don't worry....

Abhi drinks the water to cool down his anger.....

Abhi: I'll get what I want!!!!...I won't compromise which I obsessed with it....

Purab knows about Abhi.. Whatever Abhi wants means he'll get anyhow....

Aftersometime he get off from his angry Wala mood....

He is checking the mails on his lappy just then his eyes catch the CCTV footage inside his cabin....

His eyes catch up with one girl...