💞PART TWO💞-Cannot be..

~A NamJin one shot for ya'll!💜~

JIN's POV

I was cooking in the kitchen with some good kimchi stew.Damn,I'm craving for it like weeks from now,so I decided to buy some ingredients to the store and cook it because,I swear to God if won't cook it now,I think I'm gonna die because of my stupid cravings.

But then,I felt someone's arms,wrapped around my waist.

"Hey Jinnie.."a familiar voice whispered into my ear,I immediately jolt because of the sudden shock.

I was scared af!

"YAH!YOU ASSHOLE!YOU ALMOST GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!"As I said it to him,he only laughed at me.

Bastard Namjoonie.d-,-;b

"You crackhead!what do you want?!"I asked with a angry tone on my voice.

"Nothing actually,I was just stopping by,I just wanted to say hi to my best friend,is there anything wrong with that?"He asked.

Yup,I Kim Namjoon's best friend like since fetus.We we're been best friends for that long time.

We we're really inseperatble like heck.Nobody can even separate us.NOBODY.

But then..Something went incredibly wrong.Definetely and completely wrong.Something wrong with..me.

It wasn't supposed to happen.I was stupid enough to feel it.If you're guessing that I fell in love with my best friend.Well Congratulations,you guess it right bishes.

I fell in love with my f*cki'n best friend.

Ya'll should blame my stupid heart for this.I swear to god that I didn't even dreamt about liking my very own best friend.

And wanna know the worst part?That he is cousting a fucking girl in our campus.I want to be happy for them,for him,Truly I want to,but heck it just hurts me like shit.Everytime I saw them together,I felt my heart, tightening, clunching and throbbing and it's like I've been stabbed over and over again.

I want to stop this shit before he knows,but I think the word LOVE cannot be stopped.

"Hey.Hey Jinnie,are you okay?"I was snapped back in reality when Namjoon tap my shoulder.

"H-Huh?W-what?Y-Yeah.."I sttutered,damn I felt like shit.

"You we're spacing out.Anything wrong?"He asked me.

"Nothing.."I said,my mind is completely blank right now.

"Tssk! You're stressing yourself again these days aren't you?"he said while looking at me.Here we go again,he'll act like he cared for me and my heart here was racing again like shit.

I hate this shitty feeling,Oh my god,please somebody help me!

OMG,heart,please STOB IT!

But then,I remember something..

"Oh heck!My kimchi stew!"I suddenly screamed out of nowhere which startled Namjoon.

I immediately ran to the kitchen and check my kimchi stew that is now burning.T––T

Darn it,I wanna cry.I felt like crying.Waaaah! T^T

My lips trembled as I watch my kimchi stew burning,totally wrecked.

I hate my lifeu!

I feel sombody's presence behind me.It's Namjoon.That moment I felt his presence behind me,I sniffed,totally holding my tears back.God,why am I like this?