♥PART ONE♥-It Started with a Dare

[TaeKook]-A short fanfic of TaeKook.

Warning:this story might be a little cliché and corny so...I'm sorry about it.Anyways,enjoy even if it's bad 😅

••••••••••••••

3rd Person's POV

Taehyung was now sitting on the bench of the school, chilling,while drinking his chocolate milk shake.

When someone tap his shoulder,he almost jump because of the sudden touch.

"HAHAHAHAHA!"the three boys laugh at him because of his sudden shock and the fact that he almost fell on the floor.

"YAH!YOU FUCKING CRACKHEADS!WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"he shouted at the three boys who is now laughing.

"Nothing,we just want to join you,you look so lonely here."a small boy with a pinkish hair said.

"Isssh,whatever you say Jimin."Taehyung said feeling kinda annoyed of what happened earlier.

"Hey guys!what if we play,what if we dare each other,and then who ever loose or who ever won't do the dare,he has to buy us whatever we wanted.Deal?"a boy with a bright smile that shines like a sunshines said named Hoseok or sometimes they called Jhope.

"Deal!"Jimin automatically and excitedly said.

"No no no!what if we got into trouble?"A boy with broad shoulders and plum lips said.

"Oh c'mooon eomma Jinnie!Just this once pleassseee?"Jimin pleaded with matching aegyo and puppy eyes to Jin.

"Fine."Jin said and sighed because of his best friend's childishness.

"And how 'bout you Tae?"Jimin asked Taehyung.

"Fine,I'll join."Taehyung said with a hint of annoyance and boredness on his voice.

They started the game and all they do is laugh at each other's foolishness,Jimin had to say 'I love you' to one of their teachers,Hoseok have to scream at the hallway that is full with students and mostly teachers,Jin have to eat a whole bunch of mustard in their school canteen and Taehyung have to put a love letter,which is a prank, into one of their classmate's lockers.

They all just run before they got caught and laugh because of their stupidness.I know they were a bunch of idiots -_-

A few moments later,It was Taehyung's turn again.

"Okay,here's your dare..."Hoseok come closer to Taehyung and think of the next dare he's going to give Taehyung.

And that's when something or should I say,someone caught his eyes and attention.And then an idea pop into his mind.

"Okay,You need to tripped the campus' baddest gangster,Jeon Jungkook."Hoseok said with a smirk which made Taehyung's eyes widened.

"What?!Are you out of your crazy mind?!I can't do that you piece of shit!"He whisper yell because the baddest gangster of their campus a.k.a Jeon Jungkook is now walking not so far from where they were sitting.

"Okay then,if you don't do that,You'll have to treat all of our expenses including our daily expenses and you'll have to buy me the new set Xbox we saw last day on the mall."Hoseok said that with a smirk,and with that Taehyung felt like he was about to cry because,after all those years he kept trying to not cross paths with their campus gangster.

And now,He think he'll probably die after on what he was going to do,Cause nobody,NOBODY messes with the Jeon Jungkook.

"He'll kill me you ass!"Taehyung exclaimed,don't even know what to do.He's literally loosing his own mind.