Falling for Him

2015.9.13

Park Sunggyu:

Kouren, I'm so proud of you my daughter.

Kouren:

Why appa?

Were you happy because I let myself involve in a pretty scandal? Should I be thankful for the National Assembly's PR's effort?

Nah. Wala na akong mukhang maihaharap sa lahat.

Sunggyu:

Why should you be ashamed of yourself?

There's nothing wrong with what you did. You were just having fun with your boyfriend.

I'm proud of you that you're doing things without me asking you. Anak nga talaga kita.

Kouren:

What the hell!

Joonhyuk isn't my boyfriend. We both know it.

I was guilty that I was a burden to him and to the staffs and members of GTS. I was drunk and uncontrollable. Alam mo naman siguro kung bakit ako nagkakaganito di ba?

Sunggyu:

Is it because of your ex? That delinquent boy? Kalimutan mo na siya. He already broke up with you. You're both living your lives separately.

Naglasing ka dahil hindi mo makalimutan si Kyojin Karin? You drank hard because you were hurt? You look like a drama queen, Park Kouren.

Kahit magpakalasing ka pa ng husto, hinding-hindi ka pupuntahan ng delinkwenteng batang yun.

Kouren:

And what do you care about it, appa?

Kung masaktan man ako o malungkot ano naman sa iyo yun? You stopped caring for what I feel since you set me up to cover the issues in your organization.

Sunggyu:

This is not only for my sake but for you and your brother. Lagi mong tatandaan yan.

Kouren:

I need to speak with Joonhyuk, GTS and to their agency. I created a fuss.

Sunggyu:

I asked an apology on your behalf and thanked them for taking care of you. Don't fret. I settled everything.

Kouren:

You're impossible, appa.

But I will still talk to Joonhyuk.

Sunggyu:

Hindi mo na siya maaabutan kung gusto mo siyang makausap ng personal. He and his group are on their way to North America for series of concerts and TV guestings.

Kouren:

Then I'll message them instead.

Shit, I'd better be careful.

Sunggyu:

Kinausap ko na si Joonhyuk. He's willing to take care of you and protect you for as long as he can. That guy is a good man. You should consider him.

Falling for him won't be hard. Kung nagawa mo ngang ma-in love sa lalakeng may connection sa Korean mafia at yakuza—which is out of your league, hindi magiging mahirap sa'yo ang magustuhan si Hwang Joonhyuk. He has a good character and has an excellent family background.

Kouren:

Appa, don't dictate me. Joonhyuk and I decided to be plainly as friends only.

Sunggyu:

My daughter, someday in the future, you'll thank me for leading you into the right path.

This is for your own good. Always remember that.