You're Offending Me

2015년 4월7일 월요일

iMessage

Park Sunggyu:

Are you still in speaking terms with Karin Kyojin?

Kouren:

I think so. We haven't talk much few days ago. I was busy in school and in gigs. I'm planning to audition on our Conservatory orchestra.

Park Sunggyu:

Good.

Kouren:

Appa, if you're going to threat me again please stop. I won't break up with my boyfriend and that's final.

Park Sunggyu:

Karin Kyojin told me the same too.  Ang tigas ng ulo niyong dalawa.

Kouren:

Because we're serious. Please understand, appa. LDR na nga kami, we're not doing anything illegal either.

Park Sunggyu:

Ikaw, wala. Siya, meron. He is a dangerous man for you.

Kouren:

We've been together for several months now. If my life's in danger, eh di sana matagal na akong patay. Appa, leave this with me. Give trust to your daughter.

Park Sunggyu:

You have my full trust pero sa kanya, wala. How can you make sure he'll take care of you?

Kouren:

He's always keeping me safe and that's enough.

Park Sunggyu:

What is he, a dog?!

Kouren:

Appa, I'm offended. That's below the belt.

Park Sunggyu:

I have the right to say what I want.

Kouren:

But you have no right to insult Karin.

Park Sunggyu:

Mabuti pa si Moon Taesoo, he is a good, great young man. You've been friends for so long and it seems he's into you. Bakit hindi na lang siya? Bagay kayong dalawa. Dapat ay kayong dalawa talaga.

Kouren:

Why?

Kasi hindi ko siya gusto. And please appa, don't bring him up here. I don't want to talk about him.

He confessed his feelings for me and I outright rejected him because I'm loyal and faithful to Karin. I'm alone but I'm not lonely.