30 Days

2015년 3월20일 금요일

iMessage

Park Sunggyu:

Kouren, what is it that I heard something about you dating a guy that's connected to Korean mafia and a yakuza from Osaka, Japan?

Do you know what you're doing and what it brings to our family especially my name?

Are you thinking? For God's sake, you're twenty! You should know what's the difference between right and wrong.

After your class, go directly home coz we need to talk.

Park Kouren:

Me and Karin Kyojin aren't talking for 30 days now, Appa. Hold your horse down, I'm fine.

Park Sunggyu:

How can you tell me that?

I'm your father, not to mention I am an assemblyman of this country. I am worth of a noble person. Paano kung malaman ng marami na ang anak ko ay nakikipag-date sa ganoong klase ng lalake?

Paano kung makarating ang balitang ito sa media? Sa higher assembly committee?

Isn't this shameful, Park Kouren? Are you thinking?

Park Kouren:

I'm sorry, Appa.

Park Sunggyu:

Your sorry won't do anything, young lady.

Break up with him.

Park Kouren:

What the hell, Appa???

Park Sunggyu:

Hinayaan kitang gawin ang gusto mo. I gave in to all your whims and spoiled you because I want to give you and your brother a better life.

Nung pumunta ka ng Philippines, akala ko nandun ka lang para mamasyal. Little did I know from my guards and from the intelligence agency that you were trying to see that delinquent man!

And I learned that that man won't take any interests to you. You're not dating normally. You seldom meet each other and he almost push you down the window!

Ganoon bang klase ng lalaki ang gusto mo?

You are blinded by that vicious feelings, Park Kouren.

Park Kouren:

Whatever you hear from your intel team, I don't care. Those doesn't justify the means for me to break up with him.

I am safe, Appa. From the duration of our relationship, I am unhurt. You know why?

It's because of my boyfriend, Karin Kyojin.

Park Sunggyu:

Natural lang iyon dahil nadamay ka sa buhay na meron siya. You are a civilian, paano na lang kung may mangyaring hindi inaasahan at napahamak ka?

Will that boy take responsibility?

He can't!  They are a bunch of criminals!

Park Kouren:

Appa, he's not directly involved with them. He's not even a full-pledged yakuza member! Stop judging him, please.

Park Sunggyu:

What I know is already enough, young lady.

Break up with him or else I'll expose his family business to the authorities.