Ch 39 - Uchiha discussion

Start from the beginning

"Oh that's also completely ok Tenzou" Minato-sensei said to the little boy, and then continued to adress us; "obito had a very good excuse not to be here, but why don't we spend the time with Tenzou instead?"

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
Fugaku POV-

"So obito-" I said but didn't end the sentence, I just simply watched him sit down on the pillow on the floor.

An awkward silence filled the room, not that I minded as I knew making him anxious would help me.

'Does he know that I know of his mangekyou' I wondered.

"Is your sharingan coming to use?"

He stiffened for merely a second before answering.
"Yes sir, it's proven to be very useful on missions"

"I see, that's good.. what of your mangekyou?"
I wasn't one to hold back so I had nothing against being so forthcoming.

Obito however was gaping at me.
But then his whole demeanor changed...he got this look in his eyes..

"That's also proven to be useful"

I was slightly taken aback that he wasn't even trying to deny it. He just cut right to the chase.
I liked it.

"How?"

"The visual affect is nothing to scoff at, much better than the three tomoed sharingan. And then there's also the unique ability"

"What's your ability obito?"

"It's called Kamui"

"Authority of the Gods?! Isn't that a bit much?"

"How should I know? I'm not the one who named it"

Obito was so much different than usual, but I still couldn't put my finger on it.
Was that he was engaging in an actual serious discussion?
Or was it the look in his eyes? Something dark and cold hiding behind the his obsidian colored eyes.

"Mmm...what does it do? This..Kamui?"

"It's a dimensional jutsu, allowed me to either move myself or object into a secluded dimension that's only obtainable by usinv my eyes"

I was baffled.
A completely other dimension?

"No such thing has never been heard of before.. what sort of dimension is this?"

"It's nothing special, it's an endless void of what you could call...building blocks?"

"Your mangekyou is definitely something obito, much more than I would've expected.."

"What are you gonna do now that you know this?"

"What can I do? Normally I would recruit such powerful ckansmen to the police force but-"

"Yeah, that's a no on my part"

"As expected... I'm on your side obito, that's why I even called you to this meeting. To ask you to stay low"

Obito's while expression morphed into a question mark.

"The mangekyou is much more powerful than you can fathom.. if other clansmen knew of this they would want you to use that power to do ungodly things. And knowing you it would break you..."

"You mean controlling the tailed beasts?"

"How d-"

"Family history, Y'know being the descendant of madara and all"

Everything I thought I knew about obito was coming to an end today.
Not that I didn't know that his great grandfather was madara but-

"That information was supposed to be withheld from you to you reached 25 years of age!"

"Then you should've hid the documents better"

I pinched the brink of my nose, this was beginning to give me a headache.

"You- you are a special one obito. Is it that you've played a fool all along?"

"Who knows?" He said leaning back by leaning his weight on his arms places firmly on the floor behind him.

I wasn't gonna get anymore out of him.
Maybe I didn't want to either.

It was slightly frightening to see obito of all people act this way.
But at the same time amusing to know that he was growing up.

"Then that's all...you had a team meeting did you not?"

"Yeah, I'll be incredibly late, not that, that's not the usual. I'll let myself out"

As he did that I just kepf in sitting and keeping the rising headache in check.

XxXxXxXxXxXxX
A/N

Some of you must think it's stupid of me to let obito reveal everything just like that.
But I'm a matter of fact Fugaku isn't evil, nor did he want the coup to happen in canon, he only let it happen because he was pressured by everyone else.

We also saw how he helped Itachi coming to terms with his mangekyou, so I though he could help obito in a way..

I hope you liked this chapter either way!