Ch 9 - quiet camp

Obito POV-

"I don't know what's going on with you...but cut it out!" Kakashi demanded me in a Stern tone.

After getting back to Camp Kakashi had litteraly dragged my away, out in the forest.
apperently to tell me to 'cut it out'

"You want me to change from who i am?! No Way!" I Said sounding angry
"HA! As If! You're already ahead on that one! You're not yourself!" He Said and pointed an acusing finger at me.

At that i stayed quiet, truly angering myself..
...i spend over 17 years Living a utter and complete Lie, but now that i knew...now that i realized my mistakes...the guilt was getting to me, and i couldn't think clear...actually ever since Naruto released the 10-tails from me i wasn't able to think 100% clear..but being sent back in time surely did the job...

"Look Who's Talking..." i finally spoke up After a couple moments of silence.

"Excuse me?" Kakashi Said in a voice that sounded both shocked and angry

"I've noticed! Lately you havn't
talked me Down or picked on me At all.." i continued to tell him.
I wasn't sure Why he was acting different but i suspect that it was something i did, probably from starting being Nice to him...

"Like how i live my life is any of your business!" He Said judgementaly, and irratatet. He sure do like to keep private...

"Well in that case! Then how i live my life is none of your business either right?!"
Now it was Kakashi's turn to keep quiet....

I was about to leave but then he Said something that shocked me
"I'm not an idiot! Whatever is going on with you..I'll figure it out in due time..."

"Why do you Care so much all If a sudden?"

He looked me dead in the eyes and Said "it's not that i Care...i just want to make sure that you're not a threat..."
And with that he walked past me heading towards the Camp, while i stood trying to proces what just happened. Am i Really that obvious?

I began going trough everything i had done since the Day i came back to this time... and yes..i found many flaws.
While trying to be like my past self i unconsiously began acting more and more like me AKA my future self.
In other words i'm using my brain too much, and being Way to hasty when it comes to jutsu, or just fighting in general.

'Why is this so hard?!' I thought to myself in frustration...i was fairly sure that the reason i havn't been on the rightvtrack is because of guilt and stress...
I don't just feel guilty about what i've done in the future, but the fact that i Got the nerves to even Call Minato, sensei.
Yes, it's for the greater good and for the plan and future, but it's tearing away at me.
And stress due to the bitter fact that Kanabi bridge mission was getting near, only in one week
'Wait...Why am i so nervous? I mean If i Can carry out a plan to start an intere war i surely also Can avoid an ambush' i told myself in my mind, but i Guess i'm not the same that i used to be in the future.
My courage and self esteem crumbeled and it's just not that easy to build it up again...

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

We had all finished eating our rations, but it wasn't like it used to be.
Normaly we would all chat and talk about missions, private life or just completely random stuff, but today everyone was quiet...and i'm not a fool, i knew very Well that it was my fault. I wasn't a comfortable silence, it was thick and tense. 
I was splitting the team, exacly like i had done in the original time Line. Maybe...maybe i should let them in on all of this... maybe they would understand...No...at least not yet.

Minato POV-

Everyone was quiet, creating a thick tension around us. And i decided it was enough.

"I think we need to talk..." i Said and the three kids looked up at me waiting for me to continue
"You are all acting Strange. You're not yourself..but especiely you, Obito..you're the one i'm the most concerned about"
". . ."
". . ."
". . ."
They all stayed quiet and Obito also averted his gaze back to the Ground Holding his right hand in his left hand clenching them hard, clearly being stressed.
Kakashi continued to look at me with the same tired look as always.
While Rin who also still liked at me began rubbing her left shoulder, looking like she was nervous...
"Kids...please talk to me... I'll listen.." i told them hoping that at least one of them would open up. Or rather...i was hoping Obito would open up.

I suspected that Rin and Kakashi's behaviour was affected by Obito, but i didn't want to Call Obito out on his own, so i'm making Rin and Kakashi part of it as Well, not with them knowing of course...

When the quietness continued i decided to cut to the chase "okay! Anyways! Obito? How's it going with you and your Family?" I asked hoping he would reveal something regarding his newly awakened sharingan that he tried to keep hidden from us
"What do you mean?" He asked confused, probably also confused as to Why i would drop the last subject so easyly
"Well, it's No secret that you aren't really accepted by the other Uchihas..has that changed?"
He only looked more confused now, but also slightly offended
"Huh? Ehh No! Why would it have changed?!"
"I Dunno! Maybe there was cats New light over the case or something!"
"Well there havn't...they are still as arrogant as always...." he Said and at that i began feeling Sorry for him again, he looked sad...my parents died when i was little but at least i have a couple of memories about them, while Obito has nothing...and on top of that he's the outcast of his clan, all because he didn't awaken his clan's Kekkei genkai fast enough for their liking.
"Want me to talk to them about it?" I offered in a friendly voice..maybe that's Why he didn't say anything about his sharingan...because he's angry..at the Uchiha, and therefor also at himself...
"When the village was founded one of the agreements was that the hokage can't interfere with the Uchiha clan, ao even If i wanted you to, you can't.."

Well where did that come from?!
First of all:
How does he know about that agreement?
Second of all:
I might be next in Line to be, but i'm NOT the Hokage

"Obito...but i'm No hokage.." when i Said that he twiched with a bolt of shock that quickly was gone again
"Of course i know that! But If not even the hokage Can interfere what makes you think that you Can when you're just Another average jounin to them? please don't try to argue..they won't listen and then I'll just be scolded for it later..."

"Why do you even Stay? If it's that bad then move away" Kakashi joined in on the conversation, actually shockong me since it was a conversation about Obito's Well being
"It's what i know...they May be jerks but they're Family...also it's not everyone that's mean..some is actually really Nice.." Obito reasoned.
Did he really only Stay because of their blood relation?
"Dosn't really Sound like a soothing life!" Kakashi Said, and i was ready to scold him, just a little bit for that comment But then Obito Said "it isn't but it is what it is...and at least i Can choose how much time i use at home and home much time i use roaming the village"

Obito POV-

I had to be REALLY carefull now! I had almost just failed..i made the mistake of camparing Minato with being Hokage, which he practicly is in my mind and memorie but not in this time.
And they were also starting Talking about my clan...it's true That when i actually was this age i stayed because it was the only thing i knew as a home. But now i'm stayed to stop the Uchiha coup d'etat before it Can grow into a problem...i don'y actually know when it all started so for my knowledge it could already be underway...i just hope that Itachi won't have to dirty his hands like He did in my time Line. And I'll Also make it a personal mission to get Danzo out of the Way, he Got a bad habit of destroying all plans that aren't his..and of course stealing Sharingan...
Well this time i won't let him.

I should really make a note book where i just write everything i need to fix
Yeah...
'-prevent Kanabi bridge disaster
-prevent Rin getting kidnapped by Mist
-make sure Madara die
-seal Black Zetsu away
-destroy ghetto statue
-prevent Uchiha coup d'etat/and thereby preventing the massacre
-make sure Kakashi save
Yamato/Tenzo
-reform Orochimaru
And i'm sure there's more but i can't come up with more right now'
i thought and mentaly noted everything