Ch 38 - roommate (part 2)

Obito POV—

I opened the door to my home, picked up the box with Tenzou's things we'd collected for him, and walked into the house quickly followed by him.
The box was mostly filled with new comfortable clothes, a few medications and a mask that had caught Tenzou's eye when they were walking to the house.

Tenzou hadn't asked for it, but obito could see that he liked it and genuinely wanted to buy it for him.

"This is a big house" Tenzou said and did a 360 degree turn to look all around him.

"Yeah it's been my family's home for a long time, though as of right now I'm the only one...hm, well no, now that you're my bing in I suppose I won't be all alone anymore" obito said and smiled brightly at the little boy.

"Mmh! I'm glad I won't be alone either" Tenzou said snd tried to imitate obito's smile.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I opened the door to a unused room with my foot at as I was still carrying the box with Tenzou's few belongings.

This room had always been a guest room, but I never really had that many guests, so the room mostly stood empty.
luckily I hadn't moved anything out, there was still a few drawers, a bedside table with a lamp, a few shelfs and a comfy bed.

"This will be your room now Tenzou" I said and walked in to put the box on the bed.

"This entire room?"

It was sweet, but at the same time very sad to see Tenzou so amazed by a normal room.
It was easy to forget that he lived most of his life in a glass container, with only just enough room to move.

'Poor kid'

"Of course, and listen if you want anything, like new sheets, new wallpapers of anything of sorts, then don't hesitate to say so, we can easily go out and buy it, I'm not short on money" I said giving him a wink and a thumbs up.

For a few seconds he just seemed shocked, but quickly it morphed into a clear happiness.
"Thank you!" He said a grinned as well as he could.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Fugaku POV-

I had wanted to check up on obito for quite some time now.
Minato had returned the scrolls he had borrowed but had seemed in a hurry so he hadn't told me what he'd figured out.
To be frank I'd also rather hear from obito than from his sensei.

I knocked on his door twice and awaited an answer.

I soon heard running footsteps on the other side of the door, and so the door was quietly opened.

At first he just peeked out, but once he saw it was me the food opened up fully.

"Lord Fugaku, how can I help you on this fine evening?"

"Trying to sound polite are you? That's quite new" even I can throw a few insults once in a while.

Obito poured at my comment but stayed quiet.

"Don't worry I won't stay, I've come to request that you come for a meeting at my house tomorrow morning"

"Eh? W-we'll I actually have a team meeting tomorrow morning so could I-"

"Did I stutter?"

"...no sir...I'll be there sir"

"At 8 then. Please do try not to be late.." I sighed since I was far too aware of his foolish antics. I could only hope he'd take this seriously.

"Yes"

"Good, now have a good evening, you and your visitor.." I said and started walking away at once before he could question how I knew he had a visitor.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Obito POV-

I deadpanned and slammed the door shut.
Just as I though I was out of the woods with this while sharingan dilemma.

"Does that man scare you?" Tenzou asked as he approached me from the stairs.
I could see why a child would think so.

"No, no He doesn't scare me, I just have to be very polite around him. You see he's my clan leader, that's a very high rank that those of that and other clans clan threat with very high respect.

"Hmmm I see" Tenzou said and stroked his cheek, he was definitely trying to remember all the most important facts of the village he knew would be his home.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

(A/N ~ OOOOOHHH I've been waiting for this moment!!!!!)

Minato POV-

"W-what did you just say..?" I asked my wife to repeat herself.

"I said...I said I'm pregnant! We're going to be parents!" She laughed oh so brightly and leaped into my arms.

I also laughed of pure happiness.
"I'm going to be a father!"

"And I'm going to be a mother!"

It's strange.
I know what gender the child would be, his he'll grow up to be like, how he'll look, and what we'll name him.

Yet I couldn't imagine myself being more exited.
After all...this time we'll get to be there as he grows up, that'll probably cause a change in him.

XxXxXxXxXxXxX
A/N

We're slowly getting closer and closer to the original naruto timeline.

I changed up kushina's pregnancy reveal a bit as I think this one also suits them quite well, especially with Minato knowing and all.

Ps.
Sorry it took so long.
Y'see the reason I posted more often before was because I had a 2 hour ride to and from school. I used me to use that time to write fanfics, but now I'm going to a school that's 15 minutes away from where i live.
So my time was cut.
But I don't have to get up as early anymore.

But sorry