Shouto Todoroki x Male! Reader

Start from the beginning

  Oh and by the way, if you didn't know already, I'm (Y/N) Bakugou. I'm a student at UA high, and I'm in class 1-A...the same class as Katsuki. It isn't bad, but everyone calls him Bakugou, which confuses me a lot. But it's not bad, a few people like Izuku call him 'Kacchan', which is hilarious cause he hates it.

  Also, speaking of Izuku, here he comes now.

  "Hey (Y/N)!" He smiled at me, and then looked to see who I was talking to, and his smile dropped into one of worry, "O-Oh...hi K-Kacchan..."

  I gave Katsuki a look, since he glared at Izuku, his face turning red, "Sook, watch it." I said with seriousness in my voice. He simply 'Tch' at me and walked off, finding Kirishima, or who I call his boyfriend.

  I turned around and looked back at Izuku, smiling at him, "Hey Izuku, what's up,"

  His smile returned as he pulled out his phone, scrolling through it quick, "You won't believe what I captured last night!!" He clicked onto his phone and then flipped it around, facing it towards me, "I got a perfect shot of the fight between Best Jeanist and this new villain!...I think his name was Mud Buster...no Mud Wounder...no-" he started to mumble on about the fight, and the villain, which caused he to flick his forehead, giving a small chuckle, "You're ranting again,"

  He scratched the back of his head as he sweatdropped, giving a small smile, "Haha...sorry," he said, while looking up. I followed his glance, and we both saw Todoroki chatting with Uraraka.

  I didn't realize that we both were mindlessly walking towards the class, but we somehow got here. Shrugging we both walked in, and over to the two, not seeing Iida there yet.

  "Hey Shouto. Hey Uaraka." I waved at the two, as they looked over at me and the broccoli boy. Smiling and waving back Uaraka greeted first, "Oh hey (Y/N)! Hey Deku! What's up?"

  "Nothing. I'm just so tired from yesterday and-" before I could finish, Deku interrupted me, which surprised all three of us.

  He glanced over and gave me a small smirk, which gave me the impression that he had some sort of plan.

  Izuku is my most trusted friend and is the longest friend I've known, so he knows everything about me and I know everything about him. So when he smirks or smiles like that, I knew he had some sort of plan or idea.

  He quickly pulled Uraraka to him, and slowly slided away, showing her the fight picture and talking about it. Leaving me with Todoroki, who may be my crush (yeah, it's cheesy to say it like that, shut up).

  'Oh that son of a-'

  He set me up. Izuku knew I like Todoroki, ever since I saw him in the class. He never really talked to our group much, or to anyone/any group for that matter. He usually kept to himself, but somehow Izuku managed to get him to open up to us, which caused him and I to become good friends too. I knew about his father, and his mother and all that's happened. He doesn't usually go into depth, but he opens up just enough that I can understand why he's so quiet and closed off.

  "So hows it going Todo?" I said, with a little smile on my face. Todoroki shrugged slightly and yawned, "A little tired from last night. My dad made me go out with him so he could show me 'how real heros do it' and ended up staying up really late,"