Deku x Female! Reader

Start from the beginning

  "So (L/N)-" Iida started, but I cut him off.

  "Please call me (Y/N). Calling me by my last name sounds too fancy and weird," I gave a small smile as he nodded.

  "So, (Y/N), what all can you shapeshift into?" His curious face turned to me as he grabbed a water, while I grabbed a   (F/D).

  "Well, I pretty much can make any weapon, with a few exceptions of other miscellaneous items such as, I can change my feet into ice skates, or I can make my finger change into a working pencil or pen, but that wears down my finger nails."

  "Interesting..."

  We walked up to the stands that held the rest of our class, both of us talking about quirks and other things in our lives. He kept talking about his brother, which caused me to fangirl over his brother since I was a fan, of course.

  Deku and I were similar with the fact that we both are obsessed with heros. Ever since we were little, both of us were infatuated with the thought of becoming a pro hero. Even if Deku use to not have a quirk, we both still dreamed. We would act out hero-like scenarios, and I would always create a plastic sword to 'fight' the villain with.

  "Hey (Y/N)! Hey Iida! You're about to miss the next match! Hurry and take a seat!" I heard Uraraka yell out to both Iida and I, as we walked down the stairs to our friends. The next match looked to be Mina and Aoyama.

  "Well this will be fun..." I said as I sat down next to Deku. I could see him, out of the corner of my eye, looking down t his notebook, taking some quick notes and adding some details. Looking closer, it seemed to be a page about me, but I didn't dare snoop in on his private stuff.

  "You guys did awesome out there by the way!" Uraraka said as she looked at Iida and I. We both nodded and thanked her before a few others said some too.

  Lastly Deku said something to Iida, and then to me, "You did awesome out there (Y/N), that anvil crush against the floor, and the simple hit with the bat along with your timing and-"

  "Midoriya, you're rambling again," I said with a slight giggle as his face turned red and he flailed his arms around,

  "I'm sorry!!!" He covered his face as I laughed at his apologetic outburst. It wasn't the first time he's done this, nor will it be the last, that I know.

  "It's fine, Deku, you don't have to apologise," I waved at him.

  Looking at his red face was adorable. His little freckles on his cheeks seemed to stick out and highlight his rosie cheeks as they rested there. His eyes adverted mine, and he scratched the back of his neck while sweating, which caused me to laugh some more.

_______Time Skip__________________

  After the entire Sports Festival, Deku and I decided to go hang out at this ice cream place not too far.

  As we were walking, I couldn't help but notice Deku inch closer to me, and his cheeks a slight pink colour.

  "Hey (Y-Y/N)?" He stuttered out, playing with his hands.

  "Yeah, whats up?" I turned my head to the side glancing at him with a smile.

"Well, i-I have a question to ask you, but I don't know if it'll change anything or if it'll mess anything up. But I need to ask you because I haven't yet, and it's an important thing that I should ask and-" I interrupted yet again with a huge grin, understanding where he was going with it, but playing along,

  "Deku, you're ramb-" I tripped over my feet and seemed to stumble right into the road. I wasn't ridiculously in the center, but I looked to see that I was close to it.

  Standing up, I heard some shouts behind me, quickly standing and turning around to walk back over to Deku. It seemed as though I had all the time to walk back, nothing there.

    But then I saw a flash of lights coming right towards me. The two tiny suns flickering and the sound of a loud alarm-like sound rang as it neared. It rang loud in my ears as it seemed like it was merely feet away. Everything seemed to slow down, as I tried to activate my quirk to protect myself, but couldn't do it. I was frozen.

This is it... I thought to myself as I braced myself for the impact, but I felt a cold breeze come at me, and soon felt my feet lift off the ground. Their around me moved as I looked at the sidewalk seemingly pass by me.

  I looked up and saw a certain emerald haired boy looking ahead, his face full of fear and determination. He seemed to have a green glow around him as we flew through the air, to the other side.

  Once we reached the other side. I stood there in shock, as Deku kept asking me about if I was okay and all. He even moved my arms around and checked the sides of my head, making sure the car didn't nip me at all.

  "(Y/N) you-you need to watch where you're going! Y-you could've go-gotten seriously hurt!" He kept checking me until he realized I had no cuts or bruises or no injuries at all.

  He nodded to himself and kept a firm and nervous look at me as he took my hands in his.

  I stared at his worried green glowing eyes, being deeply swallowed into them. His eyes seemed to be two little ponds of color and I wanted to swim in them.

  I turned out what he was saying and cut him off, leaning in and planting a kiss on his lips. He returned the kiss, and we stayed like that for a second. His hands in mine.

  We both pulled back and he gave a nervous smile, "(Y/N), I like you, like a lot, more than a friend..."

  "I mean, clearly. You just kissed me," I watched as his face transformed into a red color as I laughed at it.

  He quickly leaned in and kissed my cheek as he then looked away, embarrassed. I continued to laugh as his hands were held in mine.

  "Its okay," I kissed his nose, "I still like you, Deku,"

  He smiled at me, and his freckles stood out again. His eyes lit up as he looked at me with happiness, "(Y/N), w-will you b-be my girlfriend?"

  I gave him a big hug and tucked my face into his neck, loving his embrace.

  "Of course!"

  And so it began...