one

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"am i dead now?"

have i died and gone to hell cause everything is pitch black right about now? hm, i must say, "hell is much more boring than they make it out to be." he murmured as he looked around into darkness.

his legs jerked in attempt to stand up- only to realize that he can't move at all. the reason why, he's tied to a fucking chair. not to mention, he was blindfolded with some sort of cloth which prevented him from seeing anything.

reality smacked park jimin into what was actually happening. really, this is our main character? what an idiot.

jimin began to struggle in the tight knot that bounded him to the wooden chair. it was useless, he couldn't move his arms let alone free himself.

fuck, fuck, fuck!! this is what i get for staying up late! it was difficult to distinguish what time of day it was. night, day, or even evening? in addition, he was completely clueless as to where he was. phone? yeah, he fucking forgot it before leaving his apartment so that was a no.

"am i really going to.. die?!" he croaked out, his chin dropping to his chest with defeat and melancholy.

"goodbye, mom and jin-hyung." jimin sighed out, his life flashing right before his eyes. his loving mother who always was there for him and his older scientist brother who would do anything for the latter. most might say he lived an average life, nothing too deep or traumatic like those eccentric animes you all like.

yet, all was about to change.

goodbye, taehyung and- all my other friends that i absolutely have and would miss me terribly if i were to die.- pfft.

and the most painful one.

"goodbye, porn-"

"what's porn?"

jimin's head jerked up from the innocent and curious voice that responded the spacious room. how long was he there for? was he just watching him the whole time?

the voice really threw off the little piece of shit known as park jimin, really. this cute and adorable voice was the one behind his kidnapping?!

something was wrong.

"who are you?!" jimin demanded with a hint of desperation, his head facing the direction the voice came from.

"me?"

"yes, you! who else would i be fucking talking to?!" jimin's desperation to live kicked in.

the male's white ears twitched back and quickly dropped to the side of his head. an audible sniff was what jimin heard next, but it wasn't his own.

is he crying?

"m- meanie! meanie! y- you're just like them!-" the voice cried out, his breathing becoming loud and heavy. if it wasn't already obvious, the male was crying- well bawling up a storm. "-bad people! meanie, meanie!"

panic and confusion was jimin's next emotion.

what the fuck.

"uhh! i'm sorry! i'm sorry!" wait, why am i apologizing?! i should be screaming for help!

footsteps.

"uhh, look! look! you like games? yeah?" jimin attempted to calm the male with a wide grin on his face. this was his way out and he wasn't about to fuck it up. the sniffing slowed down and became steady. it's working!

"i- i like games.." he stuttered, now wiping away his tears and nose.

"wanna play one with me? it's a really fun game! first you have to-"

the door slammed wide open causing jimin to jolt his head. someone has entered the room and the vibe was one of menacing, indeed.

"who made you cry." the monotone voice gritted more than asked.

right, i forgot there was two of them! dammit! jimin loudly gulped; it was much more difficult to remain calm with an aura like that and the fact that he can't see. this wasn't going to be easy like the piece of shit thought.

"h- hyung!" hyung?! what so they're brothers? jimin bit his bottom lip as a coping method, trying oh so desperately to distract himself somehow.

"do i even need to ask?" the threatening voice came closer, his footsteps like heavy metal. jimin didn't need eyes to know that, who ever this was, he wasn't on his good side.

"what do you want!-" jimin blurted as he heard the slow breathing of the male in front of him. "-money? i don't have any! i'm a broke college student! so- so let me go and i won't tell anybody!" of all people, why me?!

suddenly, jimin felt cold fingers around the back of his head and chills went up his spine. the blindfold fell down to his shoulders and draped loosely. right before him was a pale skinned male with maroon-like hair; he wore dirty, raggedy clothes and his eyes were a piercing dark grey. he was leaned down to jimin's eye level with both his hands on the arm of the chair.

but the most important detail was what was on top on his head- black, scruffy ears. jimin's eyes were wide open with shock and disbelief.

"you're going to be our sex toy from here on now,-" he had an unsettling smirk on his face. -"and if you refuse then i'll just have to kill you."

what.