chapter||02

friend;
noun
a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations.
•••
"Your presence can give happiness. I hope you can remember that."
-Kim Seokjin

09/03/19
•••

You shook hands and smiled at each other. Jimin then leaned in and whispered, "I meant it, you could have given it to me."

"YAH! BYUNTAE!" You slapped his arm and shook your head.

"I'm kidding... or am I?" He wiggled his eyebrows. You glared at him.

"You wish asshole." You laughed.

"Oh, before I forget.. here." Jimin handed home a piece of paper.

"This your number? Are you sure it's not like a creepy old demon man's number?" You looked at him for any lies.

"Well then why don't you find out dumbass?" He pointed to your phone.

Oh yeah. What a dimwit I am.

"I would say dumbass not a dimwit." Jimin replied. You rolled your eyes and texted the number on the paper.

Ding!

Jimin pulled out his phone and showed you the text. "'Hello random person I don't know who might be a dumbass' nice." He nods his head and saves your number.

You smirked and laughed. "Okay so where is this house at?"

"I told you already that Hell is a lot like Earth. It's legit an exact replica of Earth but better." He rolled his eyes.

"So, this House is like my old house?" You looked at him.

"Uh yeah. Don't you ever listen?" He put his hand to his hip.

"Geez okay Mr. Sassy Pants. So where am I right now?"

"I TOLD YOU! IN HELL." He yelled.

"Oh my god, I meant like where in hell." You rubbed your forehead in frustration.

"DO NOT. MENTION THAT NAME HERE." He pointed at you.

"Oh. Right. So cursing is normal here, but like blessing is prohibited?" You asked.

"Well, not really prohibited, it's like vice versa here." Jimin explained.

"Okay.... now where?" You looked around.

"Oh. Um you know that building next to HellMart and a bunch of other stores?"

"Hell what now?" You asked.

"HellMart."

"The fuck is that kind of name?"

"It's like Walmart I think that's the name?" He answered.

"So is there like HellBucks or something?" You crossed your arms.

"Actually, there is..." Jimin said.

"What in the-."