chapter||01

death;
noun
the action or fact of dying or being killed; the end of the life of a person or organism.
•••
"Life is more beautiful knowing that we've taken loan on death. Even light is treasured more when there is more darkness."
-Kim Namjoon

09/01/19
•••

Red. That's all you saw. Just red.

And screams.

Wait, screams?

You jolted up from your slumber and looked around. "Where am I?" You groaned.

"Welcome to hell. The most beautiful place ever." Someone answered you with sarcasm.

You turned your head towards the voice and met grey eyes.

His eyes are beautiful...

"Why thank you." He smirked. "Huh?!" You panicked and leapt up.

"Did I say that out loud? Shit. Fuck me...." you whispered the last part.

"Gladly." His smirk grew even bigger. "No! Stop!" You held your hands up in defense.

"Wait. This is hell? AS IN DEMON HELL?" You shrieked.

"Umm yes? How should I say it? You're in the Underworld, Hell, Satan's Kingdom..." he listed a bunch of other names.

"Wait. No. I'm supposed to be in HEAVEN. Not HELL." You paced around the room.

"What did I do wrong? Did I kill someone? Did I do drugs?" You gasped.

"DID I LOOSE MY VIRGINITY?" You screamed.

"No no no no this can't be happening. I mean it was just one drink. I couldn't have been that drunk." You babbled on.

"Woah woah hold on sweetheart. It says here on the system. You've already lost it with someone named Sebastian,"

"Huh, we have a demon named Sebastian..." he scratched his head.

"Anywho, you've probably lost your memory that's why you can't remember if you've lost it or not."

"Otherwise, you could've given it to me." He smirked again.

I will wipe that smirk off your face. And I KNOW YOU CAN READ MY THOUGHTS.

"Ah, you know so much already." He sighed.

"Oh shit, I forgot to introduce myself." He said.

My name's Jimin. Park Jimin.

"Jimin? HUHHHHHH I READ YOUR THOUGHTS?" You panicked.

"One of the ability's you can have. There's super speed, super hearing, super sight, and more."

"Just give me one minute to process this real quick." You fainted.
————————————————————————

"The fuck did you do to her Jimin?" Someone growled.

"I didn't do anything! I just informed her about hell!" Jimin yelled.

Will you shut the fuck up?

You opened your eyes.

Both heads turned towards you and looked at you. "Well, problems solved now deal with her!" The tall boy snarled.

The tall boy with broad shoulders left. "Ah. So, got it all processed?" He snickered and you glared in return.

"Yeah yeah. Now get to the point." You snarled.