intro

hi reader, thank you so much for picking Sin City as your next book, i really hope you enjoy it, and I'm excited to write it for all of you

just a few things before we get into it that you should know is, I do not provide pictures of the characters because i feel it ruins how you imagine the book, if you do not like how they look. However, i do describe them in the story:)

also this book is mature, i do not hide curse words for example "sh!t" I just feel it throws off the reading. there is also mention of drugs, violence and abuse. so if you are sensitive to any of these topics Sin City may unfortunately not be for you.

i add song lyrics at the beginning of the chapters, so I better say this now, I did not write the song and do not own the lyrics:) if you would like to know what song and who they came from just ask and I will be more then happy to tell you.

also I'm very aware not everyone will like my book, and if everyone did I wouldn't be just some teenage girl writing in my room, but a famous author in New York or something. however please keep in mind constructive criticism and blunt rudeness are very different things:)

also i came up with this idea, of course there will be other books that have similar ideas, but i have not intentionally copied anyone. blah blah blah don't copyright and all that please:))

also one more thing if you would like to make a cover I will put it in the chapter and give you credit, and if I absolutely love it, I will use it and give you credit in the bio!!

so with all that boring stuff said, if you're still here, please enjoy the book, and if you're early enjoy the first chapter:)

Xoxo
-L