Black Tie and Longing Eyes PT.2

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine.." she sniffled rolling out a few sheets of toilet paper and wiping her eyes.

"Can we talk."

"What do you want" she pouted standing up to unlock the door. When she opened she almost closed it right back. It was Y/N acting all sweet towards her because her date was fawning over someone he could no longer have... her. Why her of all fucking people here. Amber rolled her eyes in frustration.

Y/N handed Amber a few tissues and sighed. "I know you probably don't care for me. But here." She turned and reached into her bag pulling out a jade colored dress with a starburst sequined design on it. "This should fit you. You never know what's going to happen at events like these."

Staring dumbfounded at the dress then back at Y/N she exhaled heavily taking the dress and closing the stall door careful not to get any of the putrid vomit on it.

"Thank you.." she said apologetically. Opening the door again turning her back towards Y/N.

"Could you?" Amber asked. Y/N nodded zipping the gown smiling. It hugged her curves nicely. Namjoon was sure to notice. Not that that was what she wanted anymore.

"How long have you know Namjoon?" Y/N questioned as she fixed her hair in the mirror.

"Not long... I met him at the park. You?"

Y/N tilted her head. " You have two kids don't you?"

Amber froze. How did she know that?

"I'm their nanny.. but yes."

"Oh... I think I remember you." She informed.

Amber thought back to all the times at the park. Yep... I remember.

"He really is nice. Just things didn't work out between the two of us. He is a strong jealous type."

"Ah...."

"Well I hope we can be friends enjoy the rest of your night." Y/N smiled kindly before she walked out the door to find Yoongi. Amber looked at herself in the mirror. Her mascara had run a bit, and her hair was disheveled. She scoffed wiping at her eyes, and patting to fix her hair.

One last glance in the mirror then she went to go find the stupid man she came with. Rounding the corner of the cube someone whistled at her. Her head snapped in the direction it came from. His hair was slicked back and he had a black vera wang suit and tie on. A cocky ass smirk on his face. It was Jackson, and he was approaching her one hand in his pocket not taking his eyes off her. Oh fuck...

He came to a halt inches from her leaning forward to where his eyes were at her level, and their noses were almost touching. "Hi Tiny Tot." He teased flicking her on the nose before standing up straight.

"Hi Jackass... I mean Jackson." She snickered, while he waved a hand over his chest and quirked his face in a hurt expression, then smiled wide.

"Love the pet name." He said amused, running the back of his hand along her cheek. She cringed swatting his hand away.

He clicked his teeth, grabbing her waist pulling her up against him. "Dance with me."

Before she could respond in any manner a nice right hook connected with his perfect jawline. A very unstable Namjoon hit Jackson then stumbled and crashed into a table with champagne glasses on it. Everyone stopped what they were doing and gasped in horror as the glasses crashed on his head.

Amber stood frozen in place watching the disaster unravel. Yoongi and Y/N rushed over to Namjoon to help him, Hobi was staring at some random guy bent over in tight pants. Then there was Jackson sprawled out on the ground knocked out. Apparently drunk Namjoon packs a punch. She giggled nervously trying to decide what to do. Amber looked over at Namjoon and sighed walking over to help the others smacking Jackson on the head as she went. She was surrounded by dumbasses tonight.

Y/N looked sad laced with a bit of disappointment, Yoongi looked as if he was going to fall apart if Y/N stepped on any glass at all. Namjoon looked like a pin cushion with shards of glass sticking out at random places. Hobi was still being a pervert, however the man noticed and was wiggling his butt at him. Okay...

The excitement wore down when an ambulance arrived. Hobi stopped stripping the man with his eyes and helped a flustered Zach carefully load an uncooperative Namjoon onto a stretcher. Oddly enough no one was stuck by the disgruntled pin cushion.

The caterers made their way to the table clearing the glass and mopping up the floor. Yoongi kept apologizing, but all they did was smile and kept working.

He hugged Y/N after helping where he could and filling out an insurance form in case Namjoon was going to sue. But, they were pretty sure it would be fine.

Jackson approached Amber cautiously. "Hey..."

"What?"

He cleared his throat, "You okay?.. Namjoon doesn't handle break ups or alcohol well."

She frowned watching as they wheeled the stretcher towards the door. Namjoon yelling random obscenities. Turning toward Jackson she sighed.

"Then he should stop drinking.." A flashback playing vividly in her mind from her childhood. She closed her eyes briefly, she would try to help him. That's just who she was.

Jackson gave her a tight smile, resting his hands on her shoulders. "Yes Tiny Tot he does."

She shrugged his hands off and scoffed. "Says the one feeding him shots after shots the other day." Jackson looked down at his hands in shame.

"He was hurting..." was all he would say not meeting her eyes. Amber folder her arms not taking his wounded deer facade. "Well, Jackass you are going to help me fix him. He nodded looking up at her with a devilish grin.

-------

"Are you ready to go?" Yoongi asked taking Y/N hand threading his fingers in hers. She smiled up at him. "Yea, it's been a long night."

"YOOONGLLES!!" Screeched a scratchy voice from behind them. Yoongi turned around slowly before being bombarded with kisses all over his face. "Mom...mom...mom...MOM!!" He yelled finally as he grabbed her shoulders. She had a huge grin on her face. "Oh...baby! This is a beautiful gallery... I see you found your muse." She shot a look of awe at Y/N, then hugged her son. Y/N's cheeks turned pink yet again.

Yoongi's adorable gummy smile showed brighter than ever. "I have.." Yoongi's mom seemed so happy to hear this news that she clapped her hands squealing, "Come have dinner with me!"

Yoongi and Y/N looked at each other with wide eyes. Y/N kinda shrugged at him, and he nodded.

"Sure Mom."

The older woman was so happy she ran off and attacked some lady. Telling her everything that just happened.

"She seems sweet." Giggled Y/N resting her head on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi watched his mom cautiously. Something was up, he could feel it. Most likely she would call him once she was sober.

"Let's go." He whispered into her hair. She hummed in agreement. The ride to Y/N's apartment was quiet but comfortable. On occasion Yoongi would look over at her then back to the road. She would smile at him giving his hand a squeeze. As soon as they pulled up Yoongi jumped out his car not giving Y/N time to touch her door. Opening it he held out his hand, which she took happily. The walk to her door seemed to take forever, although they didn't mind. A warmth had crept into their veins and they seemed to high off of it.

Standing in front of her door, Y/N fumble with her keys, before Yoongi leaned in and kissed her swiftly wrapping his arms around her waist. She melted into the kiss dropping her keys. Yoongi smiled into the kiss, deepening it.

They pulled away breathless. Y/N leaning against the wall, and Yoongi dipping down to pick up the keys that had fallen. He unlocked the door, and stepped back. " Goodnight."

She looked dazed at the doorway then up at Yoongi. "Goodnight." She placed a kiss on his cheek, walking into her apartment closing the door, then sliding against it to the floor, holding her chest above her heart.