Chapter One

Taylor walks into her kitchen. She sees Ed standing there, making breakfast. 'Morning," she mumbles and she makes some coffee. 'Morning!" he called out cheerfully. "How was your night?" Taylor said and slid onto one of the kitchen stools. "Fine," she grumbled. Ed raised his eyebrows. Taylor shrugged. "You know how much I hate those club party things, even if it was technically for work." Ed nodded. He slid a plate of eggs, toast and bacon over to Taylor and hopped onto the stool next to her. "Was that the only reason you didn't have a good time?" He asked, suggestivley. 

"Ok, maybe I drank too much." Taylor conceeded, smiling. Ed nodded and started eating his breakfast. "Anyway, how was your night?" Taylor continued, sipping her coffee. "Was all right, went to a bar with some of the guys, you know." Ed woolfed down his breakfast. "Aren't you hungry?" he asked, while Taylor continued with her coffee. 

"Maybe in a minute--my stomach still feels a little iffy," she explains stretching and then heading out the door. "I gotta go change for the photoshoot--you're coming, right?" Taylor asked. Ed nodded. "Sure, I'll come if you want." Taylor smiled. "You're the best!" she called out, as she headed upstairs. Her breakfast sat cold, uneaten.

Taylor's POV:

Do you think he could tell? Taylor worried to herelf as she got dressed. No, she had played it off pretty well. She was just hungover. Not not eating or anything. She put on her dress and flats, and sighed. It was pretty stressful being Taylor Swift. She had to have some area of control. And food was easy to control, as long as no one noticed. Besides--she just wanted to lose ten pounds. Karli, her best friend, was so thin and tall, and Taylor always felt huge next to her "Just ten pounds," she told herself as she walked out of her bedroom.