Chapter Six

Taylor's P.O.V.

We pulled back instantly. My mom's face had that concerned face she wore whenever something happened she wasn't sure about. I quickly buttoned up my buttons and looked at the floor. Ed shuffled near me, obviously uncomfortable.

"Hey Mom, what's new?" I aksed brightly. She shook her head and me. "Taylor, have you really thought this through?" She said, gesturing to the two of us. "Its"--I cut her off. "Is none of your business mom, but thanks!" She rolled her eyes, and left the room. 

Ed chuckled nervously. 'Well that was awkward," he said coming closer to me. I walked over to him and put my arms around his neck, pulling him close. "I dont care what anyone else thinks," I whispered. I pulled back so I could look him in the eye. His face was so open, so happy. "In case I forgot to tell you, I love you too." Ed's face broke out into a huge grin and pulled me in tight. 

It felt so perfect, so safe, in his arms. And I wanted to stay there gorever, my head on his shoulder, his arms around me. But I had a stroke of fear. What if he found out about my eating issue? What if he decided not to love me anymore because I was weak and weird? I took a deep breathe and promised myself that in this moment, I would let it go. That I would be normal. That I was fine.