40

The next two weeks pass by within the blink of an eye with all the practice that's going on. Zane and I hung out as often as we could and I went over to his house a couple times to meet with his mom.
But as nice summer break was, it is now (finally) over and the classes are starting again.

"Morning sleepy head."

"Egh. Too early." It's 5:45 am, practice is starting in 15 minutes and my first period starts at 8. Welcome to the busy life of college athletes. Who said college was a fun experience again?

Zane stayed over last night so at least he can take me to campus now, ever since he has practice as well. I mean me driving right now would not be a good decision. I don't even know if I could get my car to start.

"Come on we gotta leave princess."

"Mhm. Just a minute."

"I have coffee." I instantly sit up straight.

"Huh?"

"Get ready. We're gonna be late." He pecks my lips before he heads to the kitchen. How can he already look so good at this unholy hour? How can he even manage to open both of his eyes? Not thinking much about it, I get up grab the next random shirt I can find, some leggings and put my hair into a messy bun. I brush my teeth and don't even bother to put any makeup on, it would come out within the first 5 minutes of practice.

The first thing I grab is my to go coffee cup that Zane filled for me. Praise the lord for coffee.

"Thanks." I mumble and he just chuckles at me. He drives while I'm still half asleep, waiting for the coffee to work it's magic.

"You know you looks good in my clothes." He smirks at me as we're driving off. Wait what? Fuck, not my shirt. Whatever. Once again, too early.

"What time you done today?" I ask him as we get out. We both have to head to the gym to do some weight lifting this beautiful morning. Cough cough cough.

"I think around 11:45. Gotta double check though. You?"

"Ain't no fair. I'm done by 5."

"Don't worry baby, I'll pick you up." He smirks at me.

"I hate you."

"No you don't." How could I fight that? So I just roll my eyes at him.

"Oh dear. Too many people at this unholy hour." We entered the gym and it's already packed. At least the football team is not here, otherwise it would be impossible to work out. Though the entire ice hockey, soccer team and our dance squad decided to come out this terrible Monday morning. Honestly Monday's are just doomed.

"Stop pretending. I know you love to watch me work out." He winks at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you? How can you be so...you this early?" I whine but he just laughs right at my face. "I'm leaving now. Have fun working out and getting the attention of all the girls in here but mine." I don't get far before his hand already wraps around my wrist pulling me close to him.

"You and I both know I'll have your attention the entire time. I mean last night I did have it at least." He uses my stage of shook to press his lips against mine. I instantly melt into him and kiss him back.

"Now get that fine ass of yours to work babe." He slaps my butt before he just walks away. I swear he's worse than a hormone-driven teenage boy. Probably because he is one of them.

"Good Morning Babe." Vio cheers and also scares the living shit out of me.

"Not a Good Morning." I reply and head to a treadmill to warm up.