Cabir Dhawan

"Sometimes life brings you to such a pathetic situation that you feel smiling is far better than explaining why we are sad."

The prankster of the group with a constant smiling face and jumping around attitude. He was the first friend of manik and that is the reason why he knows Manik in and out and can even understand manik's silence . He is always laughing and smiling but only his angel has seen him cry for his parents love which he lost at a tender age of twelve . He used to cry at nights alone swallowing all his grief inside his fragile heart until he found his angel as she gave him warmth of love and care and after that he never cried alone as she was always by his side giving him a comforting hug and warmth to break the his ice cold walls of sadness . He is always happy because he can see that his best friend and his family is at peace because of his angel. He also has a special person in his life and that is his navya whom he met in childhood as she was his "destined bride "that what his parents used to call her. He always loved her with all his heart as she is his innocent childhood love . He is the drummer and spokesperson of fab 5 and helps manik in managing malhotra industries. He is the CEO of malhotra industries and handles his position with all grace and glory . He is passionately hardworking and a happy go lucky soul . He is 23 years old .

 He is 23 years old

Navya Naveli

"Sosy should be a good term for me . Sosy should be a happy-go-lucky, good vibes girl, wants to make friends, enjoy life"

A softspoken extrovert girl. She recently lost her parents two years back in a car accident and from that time lives with cabir in his house as her parents always wanted her and cabir to be together .She is a pretty girl with a kickass attitude . She loves nandini because she knows that she is the one who have consoled her cabir and got him back to his jolly mode. She is a Michelin star chef and works in malhotra chain of hotels as a head chef . She is loving ,caring and most importantly understanding . She is a girl who likes to fly high but always keep her foot grounded . She is a filmy child who loves to watch bollywood dramas and then enact them in front of her friends. She is a entertainment package on her own . She is 22 years old .

 She is 22 years old