Wakatongu

Wakatongu was a name I made up... This is about Native-americans, Indians not descending from India, of their type of Indian or their race genetically, I have to say that. They are indigenous peoples of America, indigenous Americans, get that? Okay, then. Let's continue. They have their own genetic races, thank you very much. Let's start the story.

Wakatongu went to another tribe, walking all by his lonely self, his mother was busy looking for food and snacks, while he was just bein' bad, cuz he wasn't supposed to Leave his WHOLE TRIBE. He is six, he meets some random white dude and says "You look white." To which the guy was like: "I am white."

"You like eating people? Mom says white men do that." He says in anger towards white people.

"No, that's quite enraging." The white guy says in a smile so pleasant, it's weird.

"I'm going to the Diné tribe, wanna come!? You're too weird to leave alone." Wakatongu is a little boy....

The white guy moves on and leaves him standing there, annoyed as floo shots.

Wakatongu kept walking off to the Navajos, the Diné, that's the Navajos real name I think.

They're also called "The People," he walks too far and gets lost and can't find his way home, anymore, another white man finds him and kidnaps him to bring to the boarding school, but they're all full.
So, he stays with a foster family less than perfect, the used to be mother a grumpy, yet, kind-ish woman, while her husband was the opposite, he beat everyone in the house, his wife and Wakatongu, Maryonn, the wife, ignored
Wakatongu for 12 days until she remembered her first son, who died staying in a mansion at the end of town mysteriously at six,  he would have been 9-years-old by now, she thought crying, sitting in her rocking chair in front of the (her) left corner of the fireplace, Wakatongu watched her cry alone.

It went down 1879, on Feb 1, his birthday, he died playing with his albino cousins.

He saw a light an it hit him in the head and he died.
All non-albinos died.

The 49 mile part of the edge of town was filled with devastation and bodies.

Wakatongu tried to run away, but Maryonn always found him, he didn't like her, the only thing they grew closer on was finding places to hide from her husband together out of desperation. He lost it after his son died.

He became a drunk, a loser, he couldn't take another tragedy.

He blamed his wife because she let him go, he wanted to see his cousins on his birthday and she let him go for his birthday.

"He's dead because of you, Onn!" He yells at his wife, she blamed herself and could not bare it, used Wakatongu as a replacement of sorts to make up for "killing her son," she has suicidal thoughts to bat, she always cries and Wakatongu always hears her, he tries to go home but she wants him to be her son, Elliot, he was made to stay.

He actually loved her after months of being together but resents her, he wants his mom.

One day, she was dressing him for school and his foster father barged into his room, this was forbidden by Maryonn but he did not care at all, he took Maryonn and pulled her into his bedroom and raped her.
She got pregnant, and Wakatongu was ticked off by him again.

She gave birth to an albino, but, she, Maryonnie, was different, her eyes are cross eyed, her pupils pink, and she had trouble seeing.

The doctor says to her parents "She may never see, she has albinism, it can cause burning bubbling skin when in the sun too long and she has white hair, pale white-ish skin, blue eyes. She has transparent pupils, her blood inside is clear so you can see the inside her eyes."