CHAPTER 21

Y/n POV:

“I appreciate that you guys wanted to work with me but as I said earlier I can’t take any offer’s to you guys at least, for now, I’m taking a break and I’ll be back if I feel I needed and press don’t bother my assistant because I’m not responding to any of you, again I appreciate all these but I also hope you guys understand my decision” I finish my speech.

I call all the people that’s been bugging me to work with them in one room and by I mean all of them mean Ariana was also there staring at me intensely.

I hugged or shake hands with them one by one as farewell I also hug Ariana all the hug is short but Ariana has I different plan as I hug her she tightens her hug so I can't break it off easily, I looked at the others and smile to them so they don’t suspect something after I successfully break the hug I continue to the others after I finish hugging and shaking their hands…

“Thank you again for coming here,” I said making them know that I appreciate that they come.

“Jas please assist them on there way out”, I said to my assistant then I go to my office, I’m doing some work when I heard the door open that much be Jasmin.

“Jasmin is Mexican okay with you for lunch,” I asked still looking at the papers

“As long as I’m with you anythings fine,” the person said I stop on what I’m doing and sighed, I tilted my head and meet her eyes.

“What is it this time Ariana?” I said and closed the documents I’m working on, she walks towards me spin my seat so we’re face to face she gets on her knees then held my hands.

“Elle baby please come back to me,” she said with a pleading tone in her voice and on the way she looks, I looked at her blankly and sigh.

“Ariana we already talked about these,” I said sighing and try to free my hands.

“But-“she got cut off because Jasmin enter.

“Jasmin can you please show the way out to Ms. Grande,” I said and help her to stand then I free my hands from her.

“Take care, Ms. Grande,” I said while looking at her, Jasmin does what I said, Ariana looks at me for one last time before she leaves, as the door closed I closed my eyes and take a deep breath.

It’s not that I don’t love Ariana anymore she will always be special to me because she’s my first relationship and the first person I loved more than a friend, I can’t just go back to her not now that I’m feeling something for Jennie I need to fix that first. I pick my phone up and dial Charlie’s number.

“Hey, are you up for a drink?” I asked.

“Bitch you can’t drink you’re under-age,” He said stating the fact.

“Oh give me a break I’m coming to your house make sure you have drinks”, I said then hang up, Jasmin enter my office again.

“Hey Jas I’m leaving now I’ve finished the documents just send them then you are free”, I said.

________

“Y/n let’s buy their ticket, let’s get just the upper box” my friend been saying that to me repeatedly, she’s a Blackpink fan and she knows that I like Kpop too and like Blackpink also.