Chapter 23: Shopping for gifts

Time Skip...

It was going to be Valentine's Day soon. Hyunjin was excited, so was Eun Bi. Why? Eun Bi gets to set her friends up, and Hyunjin is whipped.

Felix is deciding whether to give Changbin anything or not give him a valentine.

Chan and Woojin, they like each other. (Omg, so surprising...)

Woojin was thinking of giving his best friend a small present for Valentine's Day, so did Channie.

Chan, Woojin, Hyunjin, Eunbi, Jeongin went to Diagon Alley, but not together. 

Woojin went into the sweet shop, it was filled with different Valentine candies. He bought some, and went into another store, to buy a gift bag and some tissue paper to go along with the Valentine.

Chan went into a flower shop, bought some roses, mind you, he bought 12, which means "Be Mine." He also made a card to go with the bouquet of roses.

Eun Bi bought two separate gifts for her friends, writing by the other. She also set up a meeting with her friends, but of course, she ain't going.

Jeongin, he bought 9 small gifts for all 9 of his friends, he wanted to thank them for making the year so much better for him, and he can't wait to make more memories with the others.

Hyunjin had a hard time deciding what to give to Seungmin. 

What if he throws them away?

What if he doesn't like them?

Does he even like me?

I don't think so...

But, maybe he will finally appreciate me for once!

The thoughts came to his head. He was scared of rejection, he was scared that he was going to be heartbroken.

He decided to buy Seungmin, Day6 merch, some roses, (a dozen), and a little notecard for his huge crush.

TBC....