Chapter 2: the Hairy man and the owl

"Jisung, dear," My mother said.

"Yes?" I said.

It's around dark, but it's dinner time.

"Where did you take the letter?" She asked me.

"What letter?" I asked.

"The one on the counter," she said, getting serious.

"I have no idea what are you talking about," I said, looking confused, not making it look like I am trying my hardest.

"Jisung, where did you put it, your mother asked you," my father butted in.

"I don't know, I don't know where you lose your things all the time!" I said.

After dinner. . . 

I went into my room and practiced the guitar. I noticed an owl poking at my window. I signaled the owl to be quiet, and I opened it for him or her, I didn't know it's gender.

It quietly hopped in and snuggled into my bed. I closed my window, I don't want any other insects in my room, and sat next to the owl.

"So, is Hogwarts really real?" I whispered to the small white owl.

The tiny snow owl nodded at me, as he stared into my soul with his little beady eyes.

"Cool," I said, as we both sat in awkward silence.

(Caw...Caw...Caw..)

The owl nuzzled into my arm. I heard the door, I also hear my parents.

Must be a visitor, I patted the owl's head. I walked outside and tried to find who it was.

"Mom, Dad, who was that?" I asked.

"Jisung, go back to your room!" My mom said, shooing me away.

"Han Jisung! I see that you've read the letter! Such an honor!" the big bearded man said.

"Um, what letter, and who are you?" I asked.

Then, the small snow owl suddenly flew on my shoulder.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to stay in your room?!" I whispered to the owl.

The owl head fell on its shoulders, looking innocent, giving the looks of 'I was?'

I facepalmed.

"I guess that he has read the letter, we have to let him go," my dad said.

"Jisung, I'm only disappointed that you lied to us, go to sleep, you are going to Hogwarts soon, right?" my mom said.

"um, okay," I said.

"Jisung, tomorrow, I need to take you shopping," the man at the door said.

"So, is he going to kidnap me or-," 

"I've raised an idiot," my mom said.

"I'll be here at 9' o clock sharp! Be ready, Han Jisung," the big man said.

He left, and everything returned back to normal. I went back to my room, with the snowy owl. I let him in the room, and I went to bed. 

TBC...