thank you for 10k reads!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Guys, I cannot believe this.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I just—

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I just—

*breathe in*

*breathe out*

Okay, to be honest, I can't remember when I started this book, and I regret it so much for not writing the date of when it started. The only thing I could refer to was this;
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀This was posted on my wall on the 10th of February 2019 by SashaDaBIpotato

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This was posted on my wall on the 10th of February 2019 by SashaDaBIpotato. (Thank you so much for this message again, Sasha! Your message will never stop making me smile whenever I read it. ♡) I remember that she was one of my earliest readers, and she was the reason I got really motivated to write more Harihar (bless her! ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)). Back then, I think I got about one or two votes and my views were less than a hundred. So I was surprised when she suddenly placed her message onto my wall.

I can't believe it. I've been writing for this pairing for around six months. It's unbelievable how I managed to stay this long for this ship. I mean, I'm never the type to stay for a short while, but I never expected to write this much for a ship—a ship that belonged to a mobile game (okay, not really belong but– Moonton owns the characters).

It all started when Harith was first released. I've been shipping Harley with Nana ever since I love Harley (which was like, since last year) and, to be honest, I got really sad when Harith came out. Due to his background/mastery code, a lot of people started shipping Nana with him, and it pains me to leave my baby all alone with no one to ship with. :(

Okay, I know I'm being overdramatic here, but– I just can't. When I develop feelings for a character, I will care for them for as long as I love them (which I hope will stay forever).

And then I decided, I should just ship Harith with Lolita. They both have non-human ears, and they both had the same height. So, problem solved. But then, one day, my sister decided to play around.