𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not own Mobile Legends. Mobile Legends: Bang Bang belongs to Moonton.

.

W A R N I N G

This book contains mpreg and scenes that may not be suitable for young ages. This book focuses on Harith/Harley pairing, but other pairings might make an appearance too. If you easily dislike a pairing you don't ship, then I suggest you don't read this book. The other pairings that will most likely appear are;

• Gusion/Lesley
• Claude/Kimmy

[i know gusion and guinevere is canon, but i've been shipping gusion with lesley before guinevere's release, so it's hard for me to change that ship. i still don't know who i ship guinevere with, but i hope you guys understand.]

.

N O T E

Harith and Harley and both teenagers in almost all of my oneshots, except for the first one. I will mention if I decided to portray them as kids in the future. I usually write them as a married couple unless it is said they're still dating lol.

I usually imagine Harley's height only reaching Harith's shoulder. I compared their heights in game (yes, it reached that point), and I can safely say that Harith will always be taller than Harley. (Gotta keep Harley short.)

Uh, since it is mentioned that Harith is fifteen or was in his mastery code, and Harley looks like eleven (let's view it from his height, and not his voice), I've always imagined Harley being four years younger than Harith. I always write Harley as sixteen and Harith is twenty—and before you guys say that it might be illegal since Harley is underage, let's just say in the Land of Dawn, it's legal to marry at the age of sixteen. If it's too hard to ignore that fact, just vision your own image of Harley.

The last thing I want to say is, Harley is the wife. *wink*

[ — last edited: 27/05/19 ]