" next " He said , the patient made a bad face and his male intern got up and said to the patient " I will walk you out . "   They both left . 

" Neha " Manik called 

" yes sir "  Neha said and looked at him . 

"  Make sure that these patients who are under 18 are handled by Dr Veebha . " Manik said and picked up one file and started reading it . 

" Sir , you were shy ." Neha asked hiding her smile . 

" No it's troublesome " Manik said with no emotion and expression on his face . 

" Sir , Rohit called out for the arrangement of the operation room , when will be having the Surgery on Monday . " neha asked , manik looked above the file and leaned over his chair and said " Whole day " 

Neha looked over Ajay who was interning with her as he came soon and they both had a amused look . " Sir it will take only 30 minutes " Ajay said , Manik looked at him with a stern look and he looked down , so neha covered and said " I will contact the patient later . " 

" Its okay , I will Do it . "  Manik said and read the name of the person whose file he was reading " Patient Name : Nandini Murthy " 

---    

Affection : Expression For Love

The typing sound was was soon ended with a satisfied and happy sigh , as Nandini said " We got our data back to normal . " 

" Yes " Anuj said with a smile , nandini looked at him and said " Anuj we will rent the servers till our anniversary celebration , Try to negotiate with them at the rental price . " Anuj nodded and said " It will be done . "  She smiled and stood up and turned towards every other person who were working from the morning over this issue so she said " Thank you All , tonight's treat is on me . "  

The colleagues clapped in joy and said " Your treat , great . "  She smiled and looked at her phone , to see if there is any new message of Arayaman .  Anuj saw her action and said "  Nandini ,I still can't contact boss . " 

 " But don't worry , i Have sent him messages , he will reply once he is done with his work . "  Anuj said , Nandini didn't knew how to react she just gave him a small smile and nodded and he left . 

" Come on , the food is arrived . "  She heard , the voice of his best friend , Cabir , bring the take away food for everyone , He placed the package and opened it and everyone surrounded him . 

They started taking it , until he slapped one's hand and said " wait a sec , Thanks Boss fiancé first "  cabir said winking Nandini , and everyone thanked her and she just nodded , and everyone started eating . 

Nandini was looking at them with a smile and her trance was broken with the vibration of her phone as she got a call from Aryaman . She moved aside to pick the call . 

" Hello " She said .

" Hello ,  Nandini , 

I was having meeting the whole day . "  The person replied looking over the window from his hotel room . 

" Sorry that I didn't answer your call " He said 

" Its okay " Nandini said moving her legs . 

" I called you because " Nandini started to cat but Aryaman cut him off and said " I got it . " 

" I read the messages , Anuj sent . " He said