Alice Cooper #1

Plot: Alice meets someone on stage who is working for him.

(A/N: I have NO clue if Alice Cooper had any backup singers when doing Welcome To My Nightmare live so just pretend he does I guess?)

1975:

Alice Cooper was rehearsing for his tour. His first studio album, Welcome To My Nightmare had been had been released on March 11th, 1975 to a success. When he was getting ready for his vocal practices, he was stopped by his manager. He was with a woman with short black hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a black short sleeved tight dress with a white belt, black boots, black gloves, and black choker.

"Alice, this is Adrian. Adrian, this is Alice Cooper." His manager said. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Cooper. I'm a huge fan." The woman named Adrian said. "Please, call me Alice." Alice said looking into her eyes and kissing her hand, making Adrian blush. "Adrian here, is gonna be one of your backup singers on the tour." His manager said. "Really? Well welcome to the tour. I hope you like it." Alice said. (A/N: Yes I just made a reference to the song Welcome To My Nightmare lol)

His manager left as Alice and Adrian got to know each other better. He found himself starting to like her. She was really sweet and funny. Adrian found Alice sweet and to be honest, handsome. (A/N: I've seen girls call him that, I don't personally see him in that kind of way) It was now time for a lunch break so Alice and Adrian decided to get lunch together.

"So tell me more about yourself." Alice said. "Well...I am 24 years old. I am a fan of rock and roll. My favorite band is Queen. My favorite color is blue. I don't get along with my parents too well. I have a brother and a sister. My sister is 5 years old and my brother is 17. Wanna know anymore?" Adrian said. "Well that was certainly a handful. Though I wanna know more." Alice said. "Your really interesting." Alice added.

Adrian laughed. "Ask away?" She said. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Alice asked. "No. No boyfriend. I just broke up with my ex boyfriend. He was cheating on me." Adrian said. "Sorry. Didn't mean to bring up bad memories." Alice said, feeling guilty. "It's ok. I'm getting over it." Adrian said. Alice nodded as him and Adrian continued their conversation.

Soon, lunch was over and they had to re rehearse. "I'll talk to you later on." Alice said. "Alright. See you later." Adrian said. She kissed Alice on his cheek and got into her position. Alice smiled and got into his position.