Roger Taylor #1

Plot: Roger asks May to help him as May's sister out on a date.

Roger Taylor had fallen for the guitarist of his band Brian May, sister. She had long black hair and brown eyes. She was sweet, caring, smart, yet tough. She didn't take any crap of anyone. If you pushed her far enough, she will stand up to you. May had introduced her to the guys by bringing her on the tour with him. She had just broken up with her boyfriend and wanted to get away for a while.

Roger wanted to ask her on a date but had no idea how to do it. He decided to get May's help, if May actually gave him his blessing for him. May was pretty protective of his sister. He didn't even like her ex- boyfriend. Queen sat on they're tour bus while May's sister was asleep in the back. "Hey Bri? Roger asked. "Yeah, what is it Roger?" May asked in curiosity. "I really like your sister and I'll like to take her out if you will let me." Roger said. May looked at him surprised for a minute before nodding. "I trust you so I'll let you take her out. But if she doesn't have a good time or you hurt her and you're gonna have a bad time." May said. Roger nodded immediately. "Can you tell her that I need to talk to her and to dress up?" Roger asked. "I can do that." May nodded.

Roger sat at a restaurant wearing a black suit feeling nervous. May had told him that she was on her way. Roger saw a woman walk into the restaurant and felt thr breathe leave his body. Mona May had her hair in a high ponytail. She was wearing a long dark red dress that ended at her ankles. She had on red lipstick and dark eye shadow. She smiled when she saw Roger. "Hey Roger. May said you wanted to take me out?" She said. "H-hey Mona. You look beautiful. Yeah, I did. I've liked you for a while now." Roger said. Mona smiled wider. "I like you too. Should we order some food?" Mona asked. Roger nodded and smiled as she sat down.

Mona and Roger had a great time on their date. After a few more dates, Roger finally asked Mona to be his girlfriend while on stage. Mona had immediately hugged him saying yes while the guys and the crowd cheered them on.