Rick Savage #9

For desireet1980

Plot: Sav's wife, Emery, gives birth to a baby named Charlotte Rain but didn't know she was pregnant as she had no symptoms.

Sav was shook awake by his wife, Emery in the middle of the night. He looked at the clock on the bedside table and groaned, looking at her half asleep only to be wide awake once he saw a look of pain on her face.

"What's wrong Emery?!", He asks, worryingly, holding her.

"My abdomen hurts", she said. He immediately jumped out of bed and helped her out. He was shocked to see the bed sheets wet with what looked like water. He sat her down on the couch with the also awake guys and changed the sheets. He went back to Emery and found her in more pain. He begin to call the hospital, and waited for them to arrive. He then heard a loud scream of pain and ran into the room shocked at the sight.

The guys looked at Emery and found her sweating, breathing heavily, and holding a baby. They were shocked. They hadn't known she was pregnant and they're hadn't been any indication of said pregnancy. Emery was shocked as well. Emery was shocked as well. She hadn't felt any of the symptoms of pregnancy. Not even a bulging stomach. The ambulance arrived at that moment, not expecting to see a mother holding a freshly born baby.

Emery was taken to the hospital and placed in a room with her new baby and Sav while the guys stayed back at the tour bus cleaning up. Sav was next to her, holding the baby girl. He may not have expected her but she was beautiful and still his and Emery child. He looked at his wife. "What should we name her?", he asked.

Emery smiled at her newborn daughter and saying "Charlotte Rain."

Sav smiled at her and said "Welcome to the world, little Charlotte Rain."