Mick Mars #1

Plot: Mick meets a special person after his divorce from his ex wife.

1990

Mick Mars was walking on the beach. He had just gotten divorced from his wife and one of Motley Crue backup singers, Emi Canyn. They had married in 1990 and they had only lasted 4 years. In the divorce, Emi had pretty much taken his money, leaving him broke. (A/N: Bitch)

Mick was wearing a black shirt, black sleeveless jacket, pants, and boots. He was surprised he actually felt like walking on the beach today. Mick had Ankylosing Spondylitis, an inflammatory arthritis affecting the spine and large joints, causing him a great deal of pain.

Mick noticed a woman walking on the beach as well. She was black, she had dark blue hair, dark brown eyes. She was wearing a blue bikini with a blue silk beach coat (A/N: What are those things called?). She was reading a book, sitting down on a white and blue towel. She looked up at him and smiled, inviting him to sit down next to her.

Mick sat down next to her. He noticed that she had a tattoo on her arm that said Motley Crue. He figured she was a fan. He was taken from his thoughts by her voice. "You look like you have alot on your mind." She said. Mick for whatever reason, thought he could trust her. "I just had a divorce from my wife of 4 years." The woman nodded. "Emi right? She was one of the backup singers for the band." She said. Mick nodded. The woman sensed he didnt want to talk about it. "My name is Essey, it's short for Esmeralda." The woman now named Essey said.

Mick smiled a little and said. "My name is Mick. Mick Mars." Essey smiled back and said "I know, I'm a huge fan. You and Nikki are my favorites."

Mick and Essey sat talking for hours. Mick learned that Essey was 20 years old. Her parents were divorced, her mother remarried, and her father was dating someone. 8 months later, Mick and Essey had become close friends. Mick's bandmates Vince, Tommy, and Nikki knew about her but never met her. They were pretty concerned. Mick had just gotten divorced from Emi. Mick wasnt too much known to go through women. That was more of Vince, Mick, and Nikki expertise. Mick walked into the recording studio with a smile on his face.

Vince and Tommy were drinking beer so Nikki was the one to notice first. "You seem happy today." Nikki said. Mick looked up and said "Essey is going to be visiting the studio. You'll get to meet her." Vince and Tommy perked up at those words. They would finally get to meet the mystery woman.

After the recording session for the new compliation album Decade of Decendence, Mick went to Essey's home. He knocked on the door. Essey answered the door with a smile on her face, inviting him in. "Hey Es." Mick said. "Hey Mick. How was the recording session?" Essey asked. "Its going good. Its gonna be a compliation album." Essey smiled, "Can't wait." She said.

Essey and Mick looked at each other before Mick grabbed her face and kissed her. Essey immediately kissed back. After a while they pulled away for year. Mick picked her up and placed her on the kitchen counter, Essey giggling.

Essey and Mick walked into the recording studio. The guys were already there. Mick took her hand and brought her over to the boys. "Guys, this is my new girlfriend Essey. Essey this is Vince Neil, Nikki Sixx, and Tommy Lee."

Essey smiled and waved at the guys. The guys waved back and begin to talk to her. After a short while, they could see why Mick liked her and came to the conclusion that she was cool. Mick smiled at Essey and kissed her on the lips. The band begin to record the song, Primal Scream.

Note: Essey is my own personal character. My parents really are divorced and my mother is remarried and my dad is dating someone. But I dont really have a tattoo. And definitely dont live by myself.