Brian May #2

Plot: May's wife surprises him after a show.

Queen had just finished performing at an concert in 1975 with the last song being Bohemian Rhaspody. "Thank you everyone for coming." Freddie told cheering crowd as him, Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon. Backstage was May's wife, Blair. She had long dark brown hair and wore an blue button up shirt, blue jeans, and black boots.

"Blair!!!!! What are you doing here?!" May asked as he hugged her. "I missed you. I wanted to surprise you." Blair said as she and May kissed. "My dear Blair." Freddie said. "Freddie." Blair said. She and Freddie had a special kind of relationship. He was like a brother to her. She was also close to Deacon and Roger but Freddie was her best friend.

"Hey Blair." Roger said. "Hi Roger." Blair said hugging him. Deacon nodded his head at her. She nodded back. Brian wrapped his arm around her. "Wanna go spend some time together?" May asked in tone that was obvious to everyone. "I like the sound of that." Blair said. "Ugh. Time to go." Freddie said.

"Like you haven't done the same thing." Blair teased. "Don't you know it dear." He said. "I dont want to know." Blair said. She laughed as Freddie left with Roger and Deacon after hugging her goodbye. "Do you always have to tease him?" May asked. "He's like a brother to me. I have to make fun of him." Blair said. May laughed as they both left as well.